41.

Mads POV

Today was our last day of our honeymoon. I was slightly disappointed to be leaving. But I was extremely excited to go back and see all our friends and family. They had been constantly trying to contact us because the place was chaos without Charlie and I. I was usually always there to help everyone out so it was obvious that they were struggling. Charlie and I had such a good time over the past 3 weeks. We spent the time relaxing and spending time with each other without interruptions which was great. We did all of the activities available. Sometimes Charlie would do them by himself and I would just watch him enjoy it. But that only happened if it was too much for me. We wanted to go skydiving on the trip but Charlie eventually figured out that on his contract, it probably wouldn't be the best idea. Especially if something bad were to happen to him.

For our last day, we were going to enjoy the last parts of the island before we had to fly back tonight. Our flight was overnight again so we had the whole day to relax.

I got out of bed, put on my red bikini and went to the lounge chair to lie down with my sunglasses. I lay down and plugged my head phones in while soaking up the last hours I had of the Bora Bora sun. I burned quite easily which was never good for sunbathing. I had to lather up the sunscreen to prevent my skin from turning bright red.

I was laying there for half an hour until I heard Charlie got back from his run around the hotel. He came out the back door and jumped in the water. The water splashed up and completely soaked me from head to toe making me instantly sit up straight. It was cold water today and it sent goosebumps all down my legs. It was refreshing from the hot sun. I was completely drenched after that so I decided I may as well jump in. I ripped out my head phones and ran and leaped into the water trying to get to Charlie. I swam over to Charlie who was trying to get away from me. He eventually got tired from swimming around and I latched onto him. I gave him a big hug as I tried to stay afloat.

We played around in the water and on the pool toy we had bought last week from a local shop. We then got out and decided to have one last lunch at the main restaurant. I got changed out of my bikini and into a white sundress.

We rode to the restaurant and parked our bikes

We rode to the restaurant and parked our bikes. We had managed over the past few weeks to make ourselves known to those who worked at the hotel. We pretty much ate at the same table every time. We sat down at that table ate some lunch. Once we were finished we then went back to the room. It was 2:00 and we had to be at the airport by 7:00. We figured out that we had more time than we thought so we had to find something to do.

"One last swim?" Charlie asked me.

"Ooh yeah, let's do that" I agreed. I got back into my semi wet bikini and we jumped back in. It was so nice to be able to just swim whenever you wanted and it was right next to your room. The water was colder than before lunch so goosebumps covered my body.

"You right?" Charlie asked concerned at my shaking.

"I'm so cold" I told him.

"Come here" he laughed at me. He pulled me onto his back and swam us past the other rooms and over to the beach. We borrowed some of the hotels kayaks, put them in the water and got in. I was feeling warmer now with the sun beaming down on me. Charlie led the way as we kayaked one last time around the island. It was a good length trip, exploring all caves and crevices in the land.