17.

Mads POV

I was meeting Charlie's family today. I was very, very nervous. I had uni from 12-3 and then Charlie was coming to pick me up and take me to his parents house. I had already met his 2 brothers. Ed, because he played at the club and George at the party a few months ago. I got dressed into a yellow sundress, a white cardigan (not going past the bed of dress) with some white sneakers. I wanted to look good for Charlie's parents. I put my everyday gold necklaces on and some small gold sleeper hoop earrings. I did a light layer of makeup. I put on some perfume and grabbed my brown handbag. I put my hair back into a half up half down with light curls. I grabbed my uni books and walked out the front door. I hopped into my Jeep and drove off to Melbourne uni. I only had a couple of classes today so hopefully it would go quickly. When I got there I got out of the car and grabbed all my belongings. I headed to my first class and decided to text Charlie.

Hey Babe, just heading into my first class. See you soon :))

I clicked send and put my phone in my handbag ready for my classes.
_____

It was now 3:00 and I had finished all my classes and Charlie texted me that he was here to pick me up. I walked out of the building and looked for his car. I finally spotted the grey Hyundai pulled up to the front. I smiled at the sight and hopped into the car.

"Hey Babe" He said.

"Hey" I said nervously while giving him a kiss.

"Don't be nervous" he told me putting a hand on my leg trying to comfort me.

"I can't help it" I told him.

"I know but you've met most of them and besides, they'll love you" he said to me. After that we drove off to his parents house.

"You look beautiful by the way" he said taking his eyes off the road.

"Thank you" I said rubbing his hand that was on my thigh. We stopped at the local flower shop so I could buy his mum some flowers. He told me her favourite flower so it was easy to find. Once I bought the flowers, we only had a few minutes left to drive. My nerves were really building up.

We finally arrived at his parents house. I walked up to the door holding Charlie's hand and holding the flowers in the other. Charlie knocked on the door of the 2 story house that he once lived in. It took them a while to get to the door but they did eventually. The door opened to a girl somewhat older than Charlie. She had the same curly brown ringlets.

"Hey Charlotte" Charlie said walking into the house, dragging me with him.

"Hi Charlie, and you must be Madison" she said to me. Charlotte is Charlie's eldest sister.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you Charlotte" I said to her. Charlie walked ahead through the house. Which left me with Charlotte. I was okay though, I was already comfortable, she seemed really nice. I think Charlie said she was the nicest though.

"You too, good luck with the rest of them" she said. I nervously laughed it off. I walked through the house. I made my way out to the kitchen. Charlie was standing in the kitchen while the rest of his family came up to me to introduce themselves. He laughed at my expense, he could tell how nervous I was. Charlotte walked to the kitchen from behind me, slapping Charlie as she did.

"Hi love, I'm Cassie, Charlie's mum" she said taking me in a hug. I returned the hug and pulled away.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Madison. These are for you by the way" I said to her handing her the flowers.

"How lovely, thank you" She said accepting the flowers. "Words do not do you justice sweetie, you are absolutely stunning" she said to me walking into the kitchen to put the flowers in a vase.