Cafe

It was early in the morning and I got a message from Hoseok.

Hoseok🔥-

Hey is this y/n?

Yea. It's hoseok right?

Yea , I told the guys about you and Taehyung and they are more than happy to meet you.

Great! When are they free?

How about today in the afternoon?

That's great!

Are you going to bring Taehyung or is it just you?

Umm.. I'm most likely gonna bring him with me.

Oh okay! Well.. we are gonna meet at
xXxX cafe at 4 in the afternoon.

That sounds great! I'll see you there.

Bye y/n!

Bye Hoseok!

• • • • •

I went to school like usual and finally presented my song, thankfully I had finished it. Once school finished I went straight to the psychiatric hospital.

Once I arrived I went into my moms office.

"Hey mom!"

"Hey sweetie."

"Soo.. I'm gonna take Taehyung to a cafe today! I made a lot of progress with finding out about his past! I even know who brought him here."

"That's great, hey mind explaining why Taehyung wasn't here at night the other day? Or why he was sleeping in your room?"

"Heh..About that! he was really tired so I let him sleep with me and took him back in the morning."

"Y/n this is a job.. keep that in mind. You can go I guess since you're making progress and I don't want to stop you. He seems to be doing better." 

"I know... thank you." I smiled at her.

"I actually wanted to talk to you about something more serious though. I know I am not qualified to tell you what to do and what not to do but mom... I feel like we should stop prescribing him medicine. I've noticed a change every since I told the nurses to not give him the pill. I know it's dangerous if he really is ill but I really think it's the right thing to do."  I looked at her and she looked confused for some reason. I didn't want to push my limits with telling her this but I really did see a change in how he carried himself and when he gets medicine it's a different story. 

"I'll look into it." She said and I walked out. 

-

On our way to the cafe I talked to Taehyung about who he's gonna see. Making sure he was okay with it.

"Tae?"

He looked at me.

"You're gonna see some of your friends! Maybe you will remember all of them."