Woken Up

As I woke up and raised my neck it felt sore. I woke up to the scent of vanilla, I looked over and I saw I was resting on Namjoons shoulder. I removed my head and held it with my hand for support, it felt like I did a hundred curl-ups.

I moved to the side and I saw Namjoon was asleep, then I looked on my right side and I saw Jungkook there awake with a blank expression.
He snapped out of the trance he was having.

"O-Oh Hey y/n, your mom signed you out already. It's okay if you want to leave now."
I nodded.

It's been exactly a week since everything. I've been waiting for them to wake up, for jimin to hug me, for Taehyung to hold me. All I ever wanted was them back in my life. I hated seeing them lying there, and I couldn't do anything.

I stood up supporting my neck with my left hand and I supported my side with my right. I went over to the middle of the boys which Jungkook closely followed behind me. I looked over at both of them ready to cry once more until...

I saw movement, he was moving, everything went by quickly and Jungkook called the doctor.

Jimin was awake.

"J-Jimin!" I Said going up to him in excitement.

"Y-y/n." He said weakly and slowly opening his eyes.

"Y-Yes it's me, how do you feel?"

"I'm okay." He Said almost closing his eyes again.

"Wait, don't close your eyes, stay with me for just a few seconds." I Said holding his hand.

The doctor soon rushed in and started to check on him. He looked pale, lifeless, but he was awake.
"He should be fine, we will do a few test in just a few minutes to see that nothing is fractured completely."
"Thank you." I Said an she walked out.

I spent most of my time with Jimin and Taehyung. Although I was ready for release I didn't leave, I stayed, I waited, because I loved both in different ways.

"Y/n, w-what h-happened?" He coughed between his sentences.

"I'll tell you once you can talk correctly, just rest for now." I smiled

He smiled weakly at me and tightened his grip on my hand.
.
.
.
.
.
To be Continued