Good and Bad

The Doctor came out of Taehyung's room. My heart started to pound harshly. I'm sure Namjoon could feel it as he hugged me.

"Y/n?" The doctor asked.

"Y-Yes?" I was barley able to form a word.

"Taehyung isn't going to wake up for a while.." he gave me a apologetic look. A look I didn't want to see at this moment.

"W-What do you mean?" I started to get even more worried.

"He went into shock, he's in a coma."

"B-But h-how.."

I was so confused as to how this happened. I couldn't speak anymore. Jin and Namjoon went with the doctor and talked about Taehyung while Yoongi and Hoseok were comforting me. Jungkook and Jimin were looking at Taehyung from the window.

"It's going to be okay y/n, he's going to wake up." I had a blank expression and looked straight at the floor. I didn't know how to feel.

"It's all my fault." I spoke realizing if I never spoke to Mina this would've never happened.

"No it's not. You didn't know this was gonna happen, you weren't even the one who caused it." Hoseok said and gave me a hug.

"But I let it happen! I wasn't here soon enough!" I started to cry even more. It really was my fault..

"Y/n, it's okay, we will look after him and he will wake up. It's just going to take time."

Yoongi walked over and they both hugged me. I just didn't know how to feel. It was my fault but I couldn't help him.. 

-

Weeks passed of me going to take care of Taehyung but nothing. Absolutely nothing. He wouldn't move he didn't open his eyes. He was in the same position he was when they first brought him in. My heart ached at the thought of him not waking up.

I walked into his room and saw Solji standing there.

"What are you doing here?"  I asked

"Nothing, just passing by."

"If you were passing by you wouldn't be in his room."

"You're pathetic y/n." She said, I was confused. What did that have to do with anything?

"Huh?" I looked over at her.

"I mean, look at you. You take care of him as if he was your lover. Aww, are you falling in love with a mentally ill patient? Always knew there was something wrong with you."

"Can you shut up? I don't like him in that way. I take care of him because that's my damn job and if you have a problem with it leave."

"Y/n. You're just a intern don't think so highly of yourself. I already got the job while you're still in school."

And with that she left. That made me so angry but I didn't want to cause a scene. Come to think of it I have seen her in here a few times. Why? I'm not sure but I'm going to find out.

The next day I came in the afternoon because I had school. Taehyung was in the same state. Right when I entered he started to shake uncontrollably. I decided to press the button Joy told me about when I just started to help him.

I pushed the button and the nurses walked in.

"Call the ambulance!" One of the nurses yelled.

What was going on?

I called and the ambulance came really quickly. They took him in and took him to the hospital. I drove to the hospital to see what was going on.

I asked the boys again because I had no one else. I was scared, did I cause that? After a few minutes they all came.