Lost

{Taehyung POV}:

I woke up sore and dizzy, it was hard to open my eyes completely. My surroundings started to look oddly familiar.

A white room... with posters on the walls. I looked around and saw a huge window just showing the people passing by.

The psychiatric hospital...

I tried getting up but saw that my hands were tied to the bed. What's going on?

Why was I tied up?

"Y/n.." I said in a low voice.

As if she heard me she walked in a few moments after. She looked worried.

"Why am I tied up?" I asked confused.

"Tae..." she said.

"You need to get out of here..." the voice in my head said and for once I believed he was right.

"What's going on y/n?" I tried removing my hands from the side of the bed but it just felt like the plastic kept poking my wrist.

"Tae, you fainted last night, we brought you here to do some checkups." She responded getting closer.

"Why am I tied up." I said seriously, I trusted her...

"It's okay, just stay calm." She looked around as if trying to look for someone.

"Get out of here." The voice said again.

"I am calm." I sighed

"Just untie me. It's not like I'm going to hurt anyone I just fainted." I looked over at her with a smile.

At this very moment I started to think differently of her. She was my girlfriend yet she doesn't trust me. There's a secret I don't know...and that's she keeping from me.

"Okay, just stay calm." She said finally untying my hands.

Once she was done I needed to find a way to get out of here.

"Thanks," I smiled

"Can I go to the garden?" I asked trying to go outside.

"Sure, let's go." She said and I followed in this weird white thing.

"Is there other clothes?" I asked

"Yea there's some in that drawer over there." She responded and pointed at the drawer in the corner of the room.

I picked a black T-shirt with black shorts. We started walking out to the garden but I needed a way to get her away from me.

I started to pretend to fall asleep and closed my eyes. After a few minutes I heard her talk.

"Tae, I wish you could know. I really do... but I have to kept this from you." She said and sighed. I felt her get up and I slowly opened my eyes.

So she is keeping something from me...

I looked around and I couldn't find her. I decided that this was my chance to escape.

I looked around and walked straight through the halls with my head down and hands in pocket. All I saw were workers and patients. I finally made it to the door and I walked out.

That was easier than expected.

"Go... far away." He said, it felt like I could almost feel his presence next to me.

I shook off the feeling and left. Ran... as far as I could. As far from this city as I could.

I'm sorry y/n.. but you lied to me.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued