Goodbye

As I walked through the street with Jimin I had noticed that it's been a while since just us two hung out.

I exhaled in relief, it felt so refreshing.

"Remember when we would run down this street like crazy to get to the other side? Just to get ice cream." Jimin laughed at the thought.

"Yes! Oh my god, I always won." I smiled and a looked at him.

"No! I did."

"Yea right." I crossed my arms.

"So, are you and taehyung still together?" He turned to face me.

"Yea.. what about you? Are you dating anyone?" I asked him,

"No, sadly I am still single." He chuckled.

"Don't worry-"

I stopped talking as I saw someone hanging their feet off the bridge. I found it quite odd. No one really walks around this bridge since it was quite dangerous, since they took off the railing recently.

I knew renovating the city might not have been the best idea.

"Who's that? What are they doing?" I walked a little closer, slowly.

The figure was looked quite like a girl. As we both walked closer I saw her head looking back.

"M-Mina.." Jimin said under his breath.

"Call the cops." I looked at him, whispering. Hoping  she would not hear me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, eyeing her cautiously.

"Take care of him...It was fun while it lasted, I was so close.. but my time has come to and end."

What? Is she goin crazy..? She cant do what I think she's about to do..

I looked over at Jimin and he looked back at me, we both had the same facial expression. This cold hearted girl sat in front of us, a killer, but we somehow managed to feel sorry..

-

{Taehyung POV}

As the boy's talked around me, I found myself smiling without knowing it. Y/n had gone on a walk with Jimin and I was left with the rest of the guys.

I laid my head back a bit more trying to rest. I hugged the little tiger Jimin had brought me. As I was finally getting more rest the left side of my head felt a bit odd. Felt like a shock went up it.

It felt like.. when I had a scene play out in my head when Y/n was giving the tour for the college students. Just like back then my mind played a scene.

The girl from that night.. she was facing the ocean. She was sitting on something high up. As she turned around her face was much clearer. Only problem was, was that it wasn't a she.. It was a Him.

The figure was a girl but the face was a man. A man i had recongnized, a man who caused so much pain in my life. My father.

"Jimin" I heard a voice in the background but the person wasn't in my view. Y/n? I tried hard to concentrate.

His mouth moved but i couldnt hear anything he said, until the very end.

"Goodbye." His voice made me shocked.. and scared. Its been years and his voice still had that effect on me.

He jumped off-

-

I woke back up in the room full of guys. They looked at me with concered expressions.

"You alright?" Jin stood next to me and asked.

"N-No, my dad.. I need to find Y/n" I got up and threw the tiger to the otherside of the room.

"I have to find her." I put on the jacket and ran out with the guys following me.

"whats going on?" Jungkook asked but I had no time to explain.

I had to find that place, thankfully for me I passed it when i ran away. I can't let that happen.

{Y/n POV}

"Don't do this... Mina think of tae. If he finds out youre dead he will go into shcok. Please.."

"You don't get it Y/n, of course you wouldn't. Thisis not about Tae, this is about myself. He will be in good hands with you."

"Mina just get away from the edge." Jimin tried getting closer.

"I-I can't." she looked at the ocean with such sorry and scared eyes.

"Goodbye." She jumped off without another word. I turned away before I saw anything.. all I knew was that there we rocks down there. As I started to cry I heard the sirens approaching making this whole scene a mess.

I hugged Jimin, sobbing into his shoulder.

Yes, she tried to kill me. Yes, I hated her. No, I never wished death upon her.

I felt a woosh of wind pass me and I slowly turned around.

"tae.." I looked over at him. He was on the grond crying into his palms.

"Give him space." I looked over at the guys and we all backed up.

What just happened.. I couldn't believe it.

S-She was dead..

-

{Two Weeks Later}

"Never knew I would be at your funneral."
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued