Old Times

We stopped by Joy's house and picked her up then soon got to the beach. The scent of the salty ocean and the sand around us made it so soothing. Not many people were there which made it even more relaxing.

Once we got settled at a nice spot not too close to the water but also not far we started to take photos together. The guys decided to recreate their childhood photo again now that Jimin was back so both I and joy started to take pictures of them.

Look above for the photo

"Woah, that looks really good girls." Jin said.

"Thanks." Both Joy and I Responded

"Where is Ji-hye?" I asked

"She went with her mom, they are having a girls day." He smiled at the thought of them.

"Ah, okay."
"So you boys mind taking a picture of me and joy?"

"Sure." They all said
"Who's the best photographer here?" Joy asked
They all looked at Jungkook who moved up and grabbed the camera.

"I'll do it." He smiled.

"Great."

We started to take a bunch of pictures including Joy and I, the guys with us, and solo photos. We soon finished and just relaxed and ate.

After playing a game of tag and a game of truth or dare we decided to go into the water. We all just started to fool around and had a great time.

"Y/n!" I heard joy scream from besides me.
She was being carried away by hoseok. She looked happy and looked like she enjoyed being with us.
I smiled and waved bye at her while I walked away. That was until I felt someone carry me as well.

"Jungkook?! Let me go!" I yelled, I didn't like being carried.

"No can do."

Who knew he was this strong.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Taehyung is waiting for you."
He carried me towards the shore where Tae was standing there waiting for me. I felt flustered I didn't know what just happened and then I looked up to see Taehyungs incredible visuals.

"Hey.."
"Hey...?" I Responded

Tae and I both talked for the longest time about the most random things. We joined the others after until it got pretty late we all decided it was time to go home.

"I Uh, actually ordered a Uber.. since we were kind crushed in the care ride getting here. So if anyone wants to come with I'll take you."  Jimin said looking at the group.

"Since we are basically are going to the place Taehyung and I will go with you." I offered

Joy had her own car ride here.
"Alright."

"Thanks for the ride here Namjoon. I'll see you guys later." We all said our goodbyes and our ride soon arrived.

The care ride was going normal until I looked forward and all I could see was a blinding light in my eyes. I couldn't see anything and everything happened so quickly. The sound of breaking glass and of the tires burning trying to stop is all I could hear when I looked at jimin and Taehyung.
"T-"
"J-"

I kept trying to talk but I couldn't. They were right next to me but for some reason I couldn't speak... I couldn't move... I couldn't see them anymore.
I soon then blacked out.
.
.
.
.
.
To be Continued