Bad Idea

Taehyung... became a lost memory.

It was too far back in my mind, all I could do was wish that he was okay. That someone found him and took care of him.

"Y/n!" Joy yelled across the hall.

"Yea?" I answered.

"We tracked him down.." she spoke softly at the second part of her sentence.

"Who?" I asked confused.

"Tae-" I cut her off.

"Joy, it's probably not him. We have searched everywhere in this damn city. So many false assumptions, and still he's no where to be found." I sighed as I started to walk to my office.

She followed.

"But y/n it's him."

"How do you know that? How do you know it's not another false assumption?" I looked over at her as I walked.

"I'll show you." She said and walked into my office. I sat in my chair and she quickly stood next to me.

She started to play a video she had on a USB on my computer.

"What's this?" I asked confused.

"It's him."

I looked closely at the video. A guy with a black hoodie and black joggers. Thankfully his hood was not on so I could see his face.

The guy sat down peacefully on the bench in front of the convenience store. He looked directly at the camera but I doubt he knew it was there. He kept staring and smiled then I could tell he let out a scoff.

"It was him." I sighed,

"Yes, we only have one problem.." she looked over at me.

"What's that?"

"He's in Daegu." As she said that my eyes widened.

"How did he go from Seoul to Daegu?!" I said shocked.

"About that, the days he went missing no one thought he would go that far so we only looked in nearby places but... in reality he went to the train station and left." She responded.

I sighed, "I need to go to Daegu."

"Have fun convincing your mom." She said.

"About that." I smiled at her.

——————

I was at home packing my bags, as for my mom I told joy to cover for me. If I'm not back in at least a week then to call me and track me down.

Anything can happen,

Just don't tell my mom.

I packed my clothes and shoes, I didn't know how much I needed so I just got a backpack worth of it.

I left to the train station and went to Daegu.

The train ride was so mesmerizing, all the scenery changing.

I looked out the window for what seemed like hours.

"I'm here." I sighed.

I didn't know where to go but what I did know was that I was hungry.

I looked around for stores or restaurants but it didn't seem like there were any close by.

There were so many buildings but they all seemed like houses.

After about an hour of walking around I felt my legs about to break.

I finally found a convenient store... thank you!

I sighed in relief, finally.

I went inside and nodded at the cashier. I looked around for anything to eat. There was just me, the cashier, and someone in a grey jacket.

The guy seemed to put stuff in his pockets, I didn't know how the cashier didn't see it but at the same time he was dozing off.

Something in my told me that I was most likely going to get killed if I stopped this but the other part of me told me to do it.

I walked over quietly and as he was going to put a drink in his sweater I grabbed his wrist.

Bad idea..- wait.

I got shivers at the sight of him. This can not be real.

"Tae.." I looked up at him.

His face softened for just a moment but he went back to his cold stance.

.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued