Date

Play the song when the letters are bold.

"Tae, you still haven't told me what to wear. What if I wear an ugly outfit to a fancy restaurant." I Said trying to get Taehyung to tell me where our date is going to take place.

But I think I'm over thinking... how could he get a fancy restaurant at this time. 

"Y/n, you look great in everything. I'll give you one hint." He looked at me.

"Fine."
"Water."

"Water? That's it?"
"Yes." He smiled and walked out the room.
"Are you serious." I Said and threw my black jeans to the corner.
"Water...Beach? Lake?" I questioned myself

I decided to wear a white bikini and I covered it with a white T-shirt and white shorts. I put up my hair in a pony tail and curled the ends.

"This should do." I looked at myself in the mirror.
I walked out to see Taehyung in black shorts and a black T-shirt.
"Looks like we're opposites." I Said looking at him and giggling.

"You know what they say, opposites attract." He winked.

"Alright, Alright, let's go before I change my mind."
He told me to get in the car and wait for him. Once he finished putting whatever he needed in the trunk he went to the drivers seat.

"Since when did you learn to drive..." I Said concerned for my own safety.
"Since never but there is always a first time for everything." He started the car.

"When we come back I'm driving." I said kind of worried,

"Fine."
After about half an hour of trying not to die because of Taehyung we arrived at our date spot.

"Do you like it?" He bit his lip and looked concerned.
"I love it!" The view was honestly so beautiful and I felt at ease.

"Don't lie."

"I'm not! This spot is beautiful, just imagine it when the sun starts to set." I hugged him and smiled.

"Well, pick a spot."
"What?"

"Point at a piece of sand where you think the sunset would look perfect at."
"Um... okay. There!" Pointed to the side of where he was standing.

"I'll be right back."
"Okay..."
I sat down and waited for Taehyung to come back. I looked behind me and I saw him carrying at a picnic basket and a guitar.

"This is literally the best date I've ever been on." I told him.

"This is the first date I've been on one and I watched a lot of dramas." He scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment of what he just said.

"Well this is perfect." I smiled once again.
"I have a surprise performance that I'm working on which I'm going to play once we start watching the sunset."

"Okay."

We spent most of the evening just talking and eating. After a while we started going in the water and fooling around. I noticed that the sun was going down so I told Taehyung we should go to our spot and watch it. That's exactly what we did.

Play song from above.

"Y/n.."
"Yea?" I looked at him in eyes eyes with his wet hair in the way.

"I want you to know "you got me" whenever anything goes wrong. I will always be there for you and I hope you do the same. These past few days have been amazing even though I still don't remember much of my past."
"Tae.."

"I just needed you to know that."

I hugged him.

"I love you y/n."

"Wow.. this song was amazing!" I complimented him.

"I just need to work on the lyrics."

"Well it sounds amazing." I smiled.

"Thanks, I saw this guitar in my room so I decided to try it out and it felt so normal to me."

"I'm sure it did."
"Well, it's getting late, are you ready to go?" He asked

"Yea."
We got up and headed to the car.
.
.
.
.
.
To be Continued