In and out of sleep

I was getting tired of being alone, my head started to hurt even more than it already did.

I had passed out for quite a bit, I heard voices... or maybe it was just one voice.

Tae?

Before I could try asking for help again a bright light from the door in the corner came out poking me in the eyes.

'W-What?' I thought

{Taehyung POV}:

Mina has been gone for a few hours now, my curiosity was growing stronger as to what my surprise was.

I decided to go down stairs and as I got closer to the mysterious door my head started to ache again.

'Open it....' the voice in my head said.

"No...." I can't betray Mina.

'She won't know, just don't touch anything. Is she here? No... open it.' The voice kept a pressuring tone.

"I- Fine...." I said and turned the handle.

I walked into the room and saw nothing. Chains? Why were there chains? Some of the chains had blood on the inside. It looked dry.

I looked around and turned on the light. The room was dull with chains and... red splotches on the wall, it can't be blood.

"What is going on.." I said talking to myself.

I heard the front door opening so I quickly closed the door and switched off the lights. I saw that there was another door leading to the outside I quietly left through that door ending up in the backyard near the woods.

There was a trail going into the woods but I decided not to go. I needed to go back and see Mina, who arrived.

I ran around the house and walked back inside.

"You." I looked at him.

{Y/N}:

I kept getting sharp pains in the back of my head. It definitely was not normal

I looked around at my new surroundings.

A dull white room... with red splatters all over. I looked down at the floor, I was laying on a bed with my arms tied to it and so were my legs. This wasn't a regular bed but those beds they used at hospitals.

The sheets were stained which made it feel cold and wet... I looked over and saw that it was soaked in blood. The floor was nothing special, just a random circled drain in the middle. My body felt sore and weak not that I could move but it would make it impossible if I could.

I looked up at the plain white ceiling. There was some light from the outside peeking through the door.

I kept falling in and out of sleep.
.
.
.
"This won't hurt... although I wish it would." She smirked.

"M-Mina." I fell back asleep once I felt the pinch of the needle.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued