.Tour.

Season two will be about what happened years later after High school.

After hiding Taehyungs secret for three years, everything comes crashing down.

-

Y/n POV:

As I got up out of bed I reached for my phone to check the time.

"Oh Sh*t, I'm late!" I put on some slip on vans and tied my hair up as I got everything else in order.

I decided to stay in my pajamas since it was just some black joggers and a white t-shirt.

As I walked out the door I said bye to Taehyung and left to the psychiatric hospital.

-

Once I arrived I saw all the students ready with a pen and pencil plus the professor at the door.

"Ah Hello, My name is Y/n and this is my mother's psychiatric hospital. I'm sorry I'm late I had to sort out some papers." I laughed nervously and bowed.

"Im glad you could join us Y/n, after all you are apart of the tour. Shall we start?" My professor Asked.

"Yes, right this way."

I lead them inside the building which got remodeled last year, everything was so much cleaner and friendlier. I wanted to make it as close to home as the patients could get.

"Ah, Joy! I'm glad you're on time!" I cheered as I introduced her to the class.

"This is joy, one of the workers and your tour guide for today."

"Hello, my name is Joy! Let's get started." She lead the group towards the patient rooms.

"Deja-vu' is a powerful thing" I chuckled to myself.

I sighed and shook my head as I was walking through the halls. Although I walk in these halls everyday it just held that powerful memory.

Taehyung.

As I walked behind the group I felt a pair of hands wrap around me.

"Hello Tae!" I smiled and chuckled as I turned around to see him.

"Hey babe." He winked.

"So, are you a still going with Jimin and his future girlfriend to the movies?" I chuckled.

"Don't remind me, I can't believe I got dragged into this! Why can't he go by himself." He pouted.

"Ah, it cant be that bad." I Said as we continued to walk behind the group.

"Not that bad? I have to sit three rows behind them Incase of anything and I have to go get them snacks every time they run out." He crosses his arms and huffed.

I chuckled. "Wow, that bad? I get off early I might be able to make it."

"Please! That would make everything so much more bearable." He plead
"Fine, Fine.. I'll be late but I'll be there."
"It's better than nothing." He smiled.

I shook my head.

"Better go get checked up, I'll be in my moms office." I Said as I started going the opposite way.

"Okay! I'll see you later!" He waved and I did too.
.
.
.
.
.
To be Continued