Cafe {final}

After everything that happened yesterday I decided to meet up with Joy since it was her day off. Taehyung went over to Yoongi and the others house to hang out.

"Hey Y/n-si."
"Hey Joy! What do you want? I'll go order it."
"Hmm... a Coffee with Soy milk."
"Okay, I'll be right back." I smiled and walked over to the cash register up front.

The scent of fresh baked breads and coffee made me wake up more and more since it was nine in the morning. Which in my opinion is too early to be awake.

As I stepped to the front counter a guy greeted.
"Hello, What can I get for the beautiful girl?"
That comment made me cringe but I didn't let it show.
"Um.. Can I have a Regular Medium size Coffee with Soy milk? And.. Another medium sized coffee with Sugar on the side."
"You can be my sugar on the side." He winked
The comment gave me the chills but I couldn't do anything about it, all I wanted was my coffee. I started to get annoyed at the comments he was making while I was just trying to order coffee.
"How much is it?" I Tried to say it as calmly as possible to not show how annoyed I was.

"It will be $8.63." He smirked
"Okay..." I handed him the money and went to wait on the other side where they serve the orders.

As he was done with our order he came up to me to handed me my coffee.
"Oh wait, can I have one of the chocolate donuts?" I asked looking over at the bakery side.
"No problem babe." He went over to grab my donut as I rolled my eyes.
Before I knew it I felt a pair of arms wrap around me which made me quickly turn thinking it was a stranger.

"Taehyung? You scared me!" I Said lightly hitting his arm.
"I'm sorry." He chuckled.

Once the employee came back with my donut Taehyung paid and told me to go back with Joy. I did as he told because I saw the boys walk in and going towards Taehyungs direction.

TAEHYUNG POV:

"Did I hear you call her babe?" I asked clearly annoyed.
"Yes, What are you going to do about it?"
"What's your name?"
"Han-sol."
As he said his name Namjoon walked besides me and asked if there was a problem.
"Hyung, Just him flirting with my girlfriend."
"I swear it's not like that boss." Han-sol Said and bowed
"Better not be lying to me Han-sol you know the consequences." Namjoon responded firmly
"Yes sir." He bowed and went back to his work place at the cash register.

Oh right... Namjoon is basically the owner of the coffee shop now. The owner got sick and has to be in the hospital for a few months so he handed the place to Namjoon. He wanted the work place to be a good environment for everyone and for it to be opened longer. They did all the paper work and Namjoon now owns the place.

As Namjoon and I went to sit with Joy,Y/n, and the rest of the boys I sat facing the counter so I could be able to watch Han-sol to show him I wasn't playing.

Namjoon told Han-sol to bring our orders and he did. He brought an extra drink towards y/n which I noticed had a note. I took it from under the cup and read it.

"Here's my number call me some time looks like your boyfriend isn't satisfying you like I could." I read so everyone at the table could hear.

Y/N POV:

Once Taehyung read the letter it left me disgusted at the thought of being with the employee. He was not respectful and over all from what I have seen not a good guy.

"Han-Sol." Namjoon called him over.
"Yes Boss?" He walked over quickly

"Do I pay you to flirt on the job? Do I pay you to hand out your number to random people you have never met? That is disturbing. I want this coffee shop to be a safe space for everyone and with you doing this I can see why we have had less customers. Angie is about to get here you can leave your apron in the back, you're fired."
"I don't need this job anyway. Call me some time babe." He Said annoyed at Namjoon and winked at me.
"Ew." I Said a little too loud which made Jimin, Jungkook, and Hoseok try to hide their laughter.
I ripped the paper with his number on it and put it on the tray.
"Your loss, your not that pretty anyway."
"Out Han-Sol! Now." Namjoon stood up and started to escort him out.
Once they were gone Taehyung side hugged me. "You're beautiful." He smiled and I smiled in response.

After catching up with Joy and hanging out with the boys it was time for Taehyung to get checked up at the psychiatric hospital.
He always thought it was because of the accident that they have to check his brain, I felt awful for hiding his past but I knew it was needed.

"I'll be back in a second." I smiled and I walked out.

I walked towards my moms office up where Solji's new office was Aswell.

I tried my best to avoid her but with my luck of course I ran into her.
"Y/n." She scoffed bumping into my shoulder and walking away.
"Childish." I Said loud enough for her to hear me while I left into my moms office. All I could hear was " You little brat-" as I shut the door.
"Hey Y/n!" My mom greeted
"Hey mom you want to see me?" I smiled
"Actually, yes.. I have some good news."
"What is it?" I asked curious
"Here." She handed me an envelope which I opened quickly.

Recommendation Letter

"Thank you so much! This is all I needed to get into the college I wanted!" I jumped up in joy.
"I saw how hard you worked with Taehyung but your work here isn't over. You have a new patient who you will start working with tomorrow. Taehyung is no longer your number one responsibility."
"Got it! Thank you so much!"
"When you and Taehyung get home get ready because we are going out for dinner."
"Okay!" I bowed and walked out.

I walked downstairs to be surprised by Taehyung.
"Hey Baby." He hugged me
"Hey! Let's go home! We need to get ready!"
"Ready for?"
"You will see when we get home! Let's gooo!!"
I said and basically dragged him out of the hospital to the car
.
.
.
.
.
This isn't the end of Kim Taehyungs Story... not to spoil much but the accident may not have been the worst thing to happen but one of the best..?

I will be releasing a new Jeon Jungkook fan fiction named "Disappearance" on June 28th which follows up with all the BTS members life but focuses on a mystery... a kidnapping... and a murder?

If you want to know more about Y/n and Taehyungs story please read it! I connected everything from this story to the other one. Have a good Day, Afternoon, and Night.
💜😘🥰🥰😘💜
.
.
.
.
.
Finished
And
To be Continued