Cheated

We arrived at the bowling alley and got two lanes. There was almost no one there. We were having so much fun but then I got an incoming call. Jimin?

On the phone

Y/n...

What's wrong? Why do you sound Like you're crying.

where are you..?

I'll send you my location now.

okay...

Phone Call ended

I sent jimin my location and it felt like forever for him to arrive. It made me even more anxious. After a while he finally arrived and walked through the doors.

"Hey.." I said softly too scared to give the wrong emotions. I didn't know why he was sad but one thing I did know was that I was going to make him forget about it.

"Y/n..." he said and slung himself towards me. He wrapped his hands around me and just let his self go.

"Jimin.. what happened?" I said moving us towards seats that were behind us.

"W-We broke up." He said and started to cry.
I looked down at him, his eyes were red and puffy. I could see the tears roll down his face and drop. I hugged him tighter and tried to comfort him.

"What? Why what happened?" I asked shocked.

Jimin POV

Flashback~

Y/n had left with Taehyung to meet the boys. I decided to walk around with Chang-min. I needed to get answers, I needed to talk about our relationship. He's been so distant that when I try to talk to him he always had an excuse.

"Babe." I looked over at him. Our hands intertwined.

"Hm?" He said dryly

"We need to talk." I sighed.

"About?"
"Us."

"Okay?"
"Listen, I need to know why you're so distant. You know I love you but you can't keep playing with my feelings like this." I looked down at the ground.

"Jimin, I have a job. I need to be able to maintain my family and you know that."
"I know, it's just-"

"This isn't working."
"What?" I Said

"Us."
"I know it isn't. I think we should end it." I Said sadly not wanting it to come true but it had to be done. A part of me wanted him to fight for it and tell me no that it didn't need to end. He didn't do that... he did something so much worse.

"I need to be honest with you because I can't keep it to myself." He let go of my hand.

"What is it..?" I was worried, what did he want to say..
"I cheated on you." He said
"W-What?" As those words came out of his mouth I didn't know how to react..

"I cheated on you.."
"With?!" Who... I just needed answers.

"My co-worker."
"N-Not.. yuri." I Said desperately. I had been suspicious after the first day I visited him at work.

He nodded his head.
"A girl! Really?" I Said on the verge of tears but I couldn't show him I'm weak.

"Jimin.. I-I wasn't thinking and we haven't been together in so long.. it just happened."

"That's your excuse? It's pathetic. I cant believe I loved you." I said and started to walk away.

"Wait!" He said calling me back. He tried grabbing my hand but I snatched it away.

"Fuck off!" I yelled back

I ran, ran as far away as I could get away from him.

End of Flashback~

Y/n POV

"I'm sorry to hear that jimin." I made circles with my hand on his back to calm him down, to stop the tears.

"It's fine, I knew there was something going on. I should've ended it a while ago."

I comforted for a few more minutes until he sat up to face me.

"Let's go." He looked down at me.
"Where?" I Responded
"There must be other people here right? Why would you come to bowl by yourself?"
"Ah right, follow me."

I couldn't bare to see him this sad and defeated. I took him with the others and we started to play.

"Yes!" Jungkook yelled
"Wow, you're good." I Said
"Thanks." He said shyly

It was one of the craziest nights I have had in a while. They bet so many things in one night it was crazy.

"Y/n." Taehyung walked over to me.
"Yea?" I looked at him.

"If I make all of these pins fall, you have to kiss me."
"What?" I Said shocked. My eyes became big and I had a slight tint of blush on my face. Is this how he was before? So confident. 

"You have to do it!" Said jimin from besides me.
I shot him a 'are you serious' look. I didn't see Taehyung play just yet so maybe he wasn't even that good.
Everyone's eyes was on us and the boys kept making faces and telling me to say yes.

"Fine." I Said hoping for him to miss.

All of us stared at the ball as it was rolling all the way until it started hitting the pins, like eagles targeting their prey.

"Kiss him!" Is all I could hear from the other six guys besides me. I didn't know he was that good. He knocked all the pins over in one try.

"So, are you going to kiss me?" He said with a slight smirk on his face.
I blushed lightly and got up.

"Fine." I said annoyed
I went up to him and he put his face to the side so I could kiss his cheek. It was actually relieving that he didn't want a kiss on the lips.  

As I leaned in I closed my eyes trying to make it as quick as possible. I stopped once my lips hit his skin or should I say lips..
my eyes opened quickly and I shot back in shock.
Wow. Who knew he could be like that? He was always so bubbly or shy.

The boys all laughed and found it 'cute'. They teased me the whole ride back home and praised him. The night was actually really fun for all of us. I was glad I could take Jimin's mind off what happened just a few hours ago and Jimin, Taehyung, and I basically had a sleepover because I didn't want him to be alone tonight.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

Sorry if there are any miss spellings or any type of grammar issue. I have been busy with school lately but I have a field trip tomorrow so I will probably write on the bus and I will fix this chapter. Thanks for reading.