Plans

I heard a knock on my door while I was getting ready for the day. I walked over to the door and opened it to see Taehyung standing there looking a little annoyed.

"What happened?" I looked at him confused.

"I'm bored... can we go somewhere?" He pouted like a child.

"I have nothing to do so, what do you have in mind?" I yawned, since it was still pretty early.

"The beach? We could take the guys with us."

"Alright, I'll text them and see what they say while you start to get ready." I told him and handed him a towel hinting at him to take a shower.

"Fine..." he grabbed the towel and I headed to the restroom to get ready.

I went back inside my room room and started texting Namjoon.

Namjoon

Hey! Wyd? Any plans for the day?

We all have nothing to do. We are just sitting here in the living room thinking of something to do.

Well do you guys want to go to the beach with me and Tae?

Sure, when?

In about two hours?

Alright, text me when you guys are ready. I'll pick you guys up.

Okay, ttyl 💜

Bye Y/n💜

End of  Conversation

I had to pick out a whole new outfit seeing that we decided to go to the beach. I decided to wear a red bikini with a shear black top and black shorts. I then grabbed my black shoes and put them on. Lastly I got a towel and put it in my bag. I finished off my Look by putting my hair in a pony tail and did some light make up.

I decided to text Joy if she wanted to come along because I didn't wanna be the only girl going.

Joy💞

Hey joy!

what's up?

Wanna go to the beach with my and Tae and a couple of his friends

Sure, I have nothing to do today.

Alright I'll see you in about a hour?

Okay, bye. 💕

Bye 💕

End of Conversation~

After I texted joy I started to charge my phone and I went to find Tae in his room. I knocked and he answered.

"Come in!" I walked in and saw Taehyung wearing some shorts and no shirt. I was mesmerized by his soft tan skin but mostly his abs. He had abs?! Since when did he work out.

"H-Hey." I was embarrassed.

"Hey, what did they say?"

"They said yes and that they would pick us up."
"Okay!"

"C-Can you put a shirt on..?" I looked away.

"Why does it make you nervous?" He smirked and walked towards me. I started to walked backwards.

"No? Are you crazy?!" I laughed.

"Then? Why should I? It's hot."

"Please?"

"Fine.." he walked even closer but this time grabbing the shirt next to me.

"Tae?"

"Yea?" He finally stopped and saw that I was already against the wall. He leaned down to give me a kiss but then pulled away.

I was confused because he didn't kiss me and walked away. I told him about joy coming with us but he just seemed to not care and kept on responding with okay. I shrugged it off and told him I was gonna make us some snacks.
I walked downstairs to the kitchen where I saw my mom.

"Hey mom." I Said and smiled at her.

"Where are you going dressed like that?" She raised her eyebrow.
"To the beach?"

"With Taehyung? And jimin?" She questioned me.

"Yea and the rest of the guys."

"You're going to hang out with a bunch of guys looking like that?"

"What's wrong with it?"

"Well that shirt is basically almost see through so if you didn't have it on and those shorts you could basically see everything."

"Mom!"

"Just saying... be careful."

"Joy is going with me."

"Alrighty Alright." She said and went back to cooking lunch.

Maybe this is why Taehyung was looking at me weird and backed away.

"Well, did you need anything?" My mom asked.

"Yea... I was gonna make some sandwiches for all of us."

"Oh okay."
I got all the ingredients and started to make around fifteen sandwiches. Once I finished I saw Tae in the living room on the phone I gave him which used to be my old one.

"You ready?" I asked
"Uh.. Yea." He nodded.

"Namjoon just texted me saying he's arriving in around five minutes. Let's go outside?"

"Yea sure."

I got my keys and packed the sandwiches in my bag. We said bye to my mom and I saw jimin outside about to knock.

"Hey guys, Namjoon texted me and told me to wait with you guys."
"Okay, let's go." I Said

"He's here." Tae then said as the van pulled up in front of my house.

"Get in guys!" I heard Hoseok scream from the front passenger seat.

We all got in and headed to the beach.
.
.
.
.
.
To be Continued