I dont like you

I walked into the psychiatric hospital with eyes all around me. Everywhere I looked, I was getting stared at. The only thing on my mind was seeing him, talking to him, and apologizing to him.

I sighed as I walked up to the door to his room. Reminds me of when I first saw him, except this time he wasn't out of control.

I chuckled lightly as I saw his figure sleeping, I walked into the room and sat in the chair next to his bed.

"Who knew all of this would've happened.." I reached for his hand and intertwined our fingers. I could feel my face getting red and my nose starting to run.

I felt sorry that all of this had to happen to him. He had been through enough growing up.
I could feel the tears fall out of my eyes while I didn't blink.

"Do you remember all the happy times? Do you still like me..? Or do you hate me..? I'm probably being foolish talking to you since you're asleep but I miss you so so much. I'm sorry."

I started to sob as I started to think of all the times we spent together.

From finding his brother and friends to him running away.

I wiped my eyes without letting go of his hand and I felt him gripping onto my hand. I looked up at him and saw his eyes opening.

"You know I'm not dead right?" He looked at me and chuckled.

I nodded and looked down.

"Do I remember when you cared about me and took me to different places just to help my memory? Yes. Do I still like you? No.."

I looked up at him, not wanting to speak. Is this the end of us?

"No, I don't like you because I love you. Just a few months ago I didn't know what that word meant or how it felt. How it felt to have someone who cared about me no matter what. I had someone that I knew cared about me.. I experienced having butterflies in my stomach, all because of you."

He lifted my hand and kissed the back of it. We both looked at each other and smiled.

"I missed you too... when I saw you at the convenient  store my heart dropped. I was confused and angry but I couldn't deny my feelings for you. When I came back to talk to you, you were gone.. it made me want to hate you but I couldn't."

"I'm sorry.." I sighed,

"About? You have nothing to apologize for. I overreacted when I left, I just felt betrayed. It's all over now." He kept his eyes on mine and with his other hand he wiped the tears rolling down my eyes while still holding onto my other hand.

"I love you.."

"I love you too." He smiled.

Taehyungie!!" I heard a few voices as they walked into the room. Six voices to be exact.

They all crowded around his bed smiling with balloons and plushies in hand.

I looked over at the boys and you could see the love in their eyes. They cared.. I wasn't the only one that had love for him.

I smiled without knowing just looking at them making him happy.

"Y/n, can I talk to you for a second?" Jimin asked.

"Uh, yea. I'll be back." I got up and followed Jimin out the room.

"It's been a while since we talked... I missed you. Don't go more than a week ever again without calling me." He said and hugged me.

I was surprised.

After all of this my life was different.. we weren't high school students anymore.

"I missed you too jiminie." I smiled and hugged him back.

"This isn't what I'm here to talk to you about, it's about Mina...she got away. The cops are out looking but it would be best if some of the guys stayed with Taehyung." He looked at me concerned and showed me his phone.

The articles.. this can't be true.

How could she have escaped?

"Uh yea, thanks for letting me know." I was kind of out of it.

What did this mean for us? Would she target us?

I walked back into the room trying to act as if nothing had happened.

"You okay? You look a bit pale." Namjoon asked as I went to sit down.

"Yea I'm fine." I smiled at them.

"If you say so."

As the boys stayed with Taehyung I decided I was gonna go for a walk. It was quite dark out but I needed to clear my head. Jimin decided to accompany me on a walk across the bridge.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued

Sorry that I didn't upload a new chapter 😔✋🏻.
I couldn't stop watching dramas all this week. I'm finishing all the chapters today so they will be coming out every other day. Again, I'm sorry but I hope you enjoy the Final.