Back

Jimin was doing better than great. He's been recovering quickly. He didn't have as many bruises as Taehyung. Jimin was actually walking, slowly but he was trying.

They both have been doing good. Taehyung has actually been tapping his fingers. The doctor told me it was just a sign that he's ready to wake up, but he hasn't. While Jungkook and Jimin were walking around the doctor came in and called me outside.

"Y/n, this is about Taehyung."

"Yea?" I looked at her.

"I will try my best. Gosh these are the worst things to tell people, I'm sorry. Taehyung has a fifty-fifty chance of life or death.." she took off her mask so I could hear her correctly.

"He has been trying to wake up.. but we don't know if he has the strength to, I'm sorry. We will try our best."
I exhaled deeply and looked at her.

"I know.. the doctor told me the same thing when he was first in the hospital."

"I'll try my best."
"Thank you." Tears escapes my eyes.

————–—TIME SKIP——––——

It's been two days since my last talk with the doctor. I was speaking to Taehyung while he just tapped his finger in response.

"I really miss you. Like really really miss you." I chuckled at myself at how pathetic I was sitting here and talking.

"I hope you can wake up soon." I held his hand.

Jimin has been discharged and Jungkook offered to take him home.

As I looked back down at Taehyung I saw his eyes open and glisten. His weak smile looking up at me, all I ever wished for and there it was.

I called the doctor quickly and she told me to step outside and wait. I waited for about half an hour until she finally came back outside.

"He's recovered quickly while being asleep but I can for sure tell you he will be out in the matter of days." She smiled at me.

"Thank you."

I went back inside where Taehyung was and his eyes followed me around the room as I walked up to him.

"Y/n." His lips curved up and his eyes looked at mine.
"Tae, I've missed you so much." My eyes got watery.

"I know, I'm here now." He said
"Y-Yes you are."

"Wait.."
"Tae?"

"Yea?" He asked
"Do you remember anything?"
"Umm... yea, I remember the accident."
"Before that?"

"Our date?"
"Before that?"
"Jimins party?"

"Way before that."
"When you let me move in to your house?"
"Before that?"

"I can't remember anything Before that..."
I sighed. "Okay... I'll bring you some food." I smiled at him.

.
.
.
.
.
To be Continued