Chapter 12

Camila's POV

It's been a few days since the party. Ally and Mani were doing okay with the whole incident and it's consequences. We all suffered from it. Because of it, Darren had lost his virginity to a jerk. Ally and Mani were humiliated in front of the whole student body. Lauren and I... haven't talked since. And Dinah well Dinah got what she wanted. And I couldn't be happier for her. It turned out that Siope had nothing to do with the incident nor knew about it. Which in result, protected Dinah from being abducted and created the smiling idiot that she's become. After that night though, Siope and Dinah have practically been inseparable. And honestly I couldn't be happier for her. As for Darren and Michael, they were in the same rut that I was in. Darren hasn't been able to talk to Michael, since that day because he never gave him the chance too. But Darren didn't take it too hard. Which was good on his part. Instead of mopping around like a sad puppy, he planned on talking to him the next time he had a chance too. That is if he had another chance.

See, the brains and a few other students have been planning something against the preps. It wasn't something as equally as horrid as what they did. But it got the message through. The date isn't set yet, but we think were just going to do it at random so they'll expect it less. That way the word wouldn't get around and it wouldn't back fire on us.

Anyway, I was walking peacefully over to our table at lunch today, when I suddenly felt someone put there hand over my mouth and pull me into a closet with their arm wrapped around my waist. I struggled and fought back. But whoever this person was, was really strong.

"MMMMMHMMM!!!" I mumbled against their mouth as I attempted to kick and scream. Once my kidnapper had shut the door, they let go of me and clicked on the light. The light slowly flickered on and revealed Lauren. She stared at me thoughtfully before she spoke, "Hi."

"Lauren?! What the hell?" I said fixing my shirt and hair that had been messed up during my kidnapping.

"Sorry. I just needed to talk to you. And-" She started to say.

"What do you need to talk to me about?" I interrupted her second reason to kidnap me and throw me into the janitor's closet.

"About that day. You never let me explain."

"What is there to explain? You saved me. And you hurt my friends. End of story."

"I didn't hurt them. My friends did. And I tried to get you guys to stay away.... I didn't want to invite you guys because I knew. But I had too because Vero had reminded me that we had invite you guys. And back at your table, I only said those things because I wanted to make you guys angry. So you wouldn't go. And I thought I did a pretty good job. But... you guys ended up going anyway and that happened-"

"Are you listening to yourself?"

She furrowed her brows in confusion. "What?"

"You keep saying that you had too. That you tried, but you still had to do it. That's the problem Lauren. That you had too."

She shook her head trying to process my words.

"You're apart of them. You always will be until you see that what you're doing is wrong. But I don't know if you'll ever will figure that out. As long as you think that you have to do things, because other people tell you too, you will never understand."

She cocked her brow at me. "And what is it that you want from me?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know maybe-"

"An apology?" She interrupted, stepping closer to me.

I stepped back. "Lauren..." I started to say.