Chapter 2

I went into the backyard and watered the plants. I was waiting for Ashton for some reason, I just wanted him to be there.

To Ash

where are you the boys are waiting?

from Ash

I'm at the end of the street now :) x

I smiled and put my phone in my back pocket. I strolled into the kitchen and locked the back door. "why did you lock the door ari?" A voice said from behind me. I jumped and spun around. "Luke! I didn't want you to find out this way.. I'm holding you all hostage.." His face dropped and then he started giggling. "Aw you thought I was being serious, cute. we always lock it for some reason." He giggled again. "you have a cute laugh luke. Just thought I would point that out." I said sweetly. "thank you, I've not heard yours yet but I'm guaranteeing that I will soon." He said with his deep voice. I giggled a little. "why am I laughing at that haha" I said in between laughter. "cute laugh." He said smirking. "take that smirk off your face Blondie" I said and gave a wink. I then left him in the kitchen speechless and went into the dining room. "umm, where's Luke?" Michael asked. " I kicked him down the stairs into the basement." I said sarcastically. He smiled and I pointed to the kitchen.

I went upstairs. Shortly after there was a knock at the bedroom door. "ari.." I heard. I opened the door and got pulled out. "woah." I shouted. "come downstairs?" Luke said winking at me. "let me go and I'll think about it." I said as he had his arms around my waist. He backed away and I closed my door and motioned downstairs.

I followed him down and I could hear the drums going. "Is Ashton here or something?" I asked Luke and he nodded. He took me to the basement where calum Michael and ash were playing and singing in harmony. I reached the bottom of the stairs and they all stopped. "ariana!" Ashton said softly. I smiled and sat down. they performed a song and Luke wouldn't take his eyes off me. I was giggling at Ashton's facial expressions. calum noticed luke staring at me and he started looking at Luke until he stopped and turned to him. "stop." Cal mouthed to him. he giggled and continued singing his solo.

from Ash

why is Luke staring at you? X

to Ash

God knows, guess I'm just irresistible.. X

from Ash

Next joke please? ;) X

I looked at Ashton with my mouth hung open. He giggled.

from Ash

Careful there's flies.. x

I laughed and gave him evil eyes. He giggled and then started up the beat for the acoustic version of one of their songs.

from Lucee

you busy?

To Lucee

Yeah -ish.

From Lucee

Oh okay, got time for a quick game of truths? so