Chapter 45

Ashtons POV

Calum was speeding down the road to get to the hospital that Ariana used to go to for this problem she has, I could barely remember what had happened since we were 6 or 7. 

The doctor soon joined us in his office and smiled to us. 

"Are you feeling weak at all Ariana?" He asked, she shook her head immediately, "how old were you in this dream if you can remember?" He asked, "I was my age when everyone was there but when my parents, calum, or ash were on their own I was probably about 6 or 7" she recalled.

"Alright, well.. This could mean two things, either it could happen again whilst your 18 or it could be a sign showing the amnesia is wearing off and you can remember exact things that had happened" he replied, I had no idea what any of that meant, I looked to calum and he looked confused.

"Do you have any idea of what it could be like which its more likely to be" she asked quietly. "Its 50 50 sweetheart" he replied, I felt like getting defensive because he called her sweetheart but I would be stupid to do that.

"If this is going to happen, expect it in the next couple of days." He sighed, she nodded, "Ariana, we are going to keep you in for a week, so if it does happen you have a bigger chance of surviving" he smiled, she nodded again and I sighed.

*Friday night, a couple of days later*

Cal rushed to the house phone and answered it, his face dropped, he grabbed his keys and shouted me, I ran out of the house and got straight into the car and he sped down the driveway.

"What's happened to her?" I whispered, he shrugged his shoulders and looked worried, we ran inside the hospital and he began to panic, "a..Ariana Hood" he managed, she nodded and lead us to Ariana's room.

"Are we preparing to say goodbye?" He asked the doctor, she sighed and walked away.

Ariana's POV

It happened, again.

I noticed Ashton outside of the window and I pushed myself to sit up, calum walked in not taking his gaze off the ground, "Hi" I smiled, his head immediately shot up and a smile replaced his frown.

"Ash get in here!" He shouted and began to do some weird dance and hugged Ashton happily. "Cashton" I giggled, "baby!" He smiled and ran over to me and kissed my cheek.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, "good actually" I replied.

"Why did the nurse act like you had died?" Calum asked, "they think I'm dead," I giggled, Cal ran out of the room to tell a doctor or someone.

"You scared us baby" ash whispered, I pressed my lips to his, "I'm sorry" I croaked, he held me tight and kissed my head, "as long as your here I don't care I love you" he whispered, I smiled and a tear escaped my eye.

"Ariana! Its gone!" Cal shouted when returning with a doctor, he looked me in the eye and smiled, "well done miss hood, you fought it well" the doctor added, I smiled and he helped me out of the bed, "your free to go" he added, I nodded and pushed everyone out so I could change.

I was still confused with what had happened, it didn't make any sense, I was literally dead for like an hour.. How am I still here?.

When we got home I was bombarded with hugs and tears, "you have crappy lungs" michael giggled, I nodded and smiled. "We love you ari!" Georgia shouted and they all pulled me in for another hug.

"I'm fine now though, I'm not expected to have it again" I replied, I barely understood what I was talking about, "did he say you have to rest?" Dani asked, I shook my head and smiled, "Georgia! How is the baby?!" Calum shouted, "its fine" she smiled, she rubbed her tummy and she started to show, it was adorable.

"We are going out tomorrow, I've decided" I smirked at them, they nodded. "Can we go to the mall?" Danielle asked. "That's where she meant" beth answered for me, I nodded and Ash slithered his arm around my waist and put his head on my shoulder.

"I'm buying you loads of maternity things!" I smiled and she giggled, "we sooo won't stalk you.." Calum awkwardly muttered, "oh god" I grumbled. Everyone went into the living room and I spun around in Ashton's arms, "If I lost you today, I would be useless, I wouldn't be able to finally call you Mrs Irwin and you wouldnt be able to have my children, I don't want anyone else, you have been through everything with me, it wouldn't be right for someone else to be with me" he muttered, did he just say Mrs Irwin?!.

"Mrs Irwin?" I giggled, "so from that amazing speech of mine you only picked up that" he giggled, I shook my head and smiled at him, "when we are older obviously, I want you to be Mrs Irwin" he whispered, "oh my god, Ashton! I love you so much" he pressed his lips to mine and picked me up and spun me around slowly.

I ran upstairs and Ashton followed me, "I'm going to shower" I giggled, he nodded and laid down on my bed, "come here first" he whispered, I rolled my eyes and ran over to him and dived over him to the other side of the bed, he put me on top of him and I fell flat and he giggled, "kiss me future Irwin" he whispered.

"Not going to lie, that gave me butterflies" I whispered and connected our lips for a few minutes, "I love you Irwin" I smiled, he bit his lip and winked at me, "I love you too princess" he shouted. I pushed myself off of him and went too shower.

I washed my hair and my body and then washed my face and brushed my teeth. I wrapped some towels around me and went back to my bedroom, I thought Ashton had left after me but he didn't so I jumped, he laughed gently and I closed my bedroom door.

I sat on my chair and took my hair out of the towel, I plugged the hairdryer in and was just about to turn it on when Ash took it out of my hand, "I'll do it babe" he smiled, I smiled in return and watched as he combed through my hair gently, he dried my hair perfectly and kept brushing it.

"Thank you" I replied, "your so beautiful" he added, "your adorable" I giggled, "let me pick you an outfit" he burst into laughter, "just get me a jumper and some shorts" I smiled, I grabbed some underwear as well and went into my closet, I slipped them on and went back out to him.

"Why do you hide, I've seen everything anyway?" He asked, I shrugged my shoulders and he motioned for me to sit down, he combed through my hair and tied my hair up in a ponytail.