Chapter 47

Ashton's POV

I rubbed my hair dry and brushed it quickly so it wouldn't get knotty, I stood in my boxers scanning the closet for something to wear, I put on some black skinny jeans, a white button up shirt and a black blazer, I put my vans on and messed with my hair a little.

I put a grey bandana on and sprayed some lynx all over me, I grabbed my phone and went downstairs quickly, "can you help me with this?" I asked calum, he nodded and attempted to do my tie, instead it ended up in a big knot. I asked Georgia and she sorted it out, I smiled and sat down beside Luke.

Ariana walked downstairs wearing a knee length fitted dress with long sleeves, black tights and black lace up heels, I couldn't take my eyes off her, "see you later guys" I smiled before grabbing my car keys and getting into the car.

I drove us to this fancy restaurant and we took our seat at the reserved table, I leant over and kissed her cheek, "you look beautiful" she smiled and blushed, "you look amazing" she replied, I blushed and smiled back.

I took a sip of my drink and she did the same, our eyes were locked on each others, it was amazing, she kept blushing and biting her lip, shes so cute.

Our food came and we both ate it quickly, "michael keeps texting me"she sighed and passed me her phone, I giggled and scanned the messages. 'Make him beg for you' 'hes staring at you' 'tease him!'.

"Oh wow." I managed, she giggled gently she smiled, she started motioning her eyes in a direction to make me look at what it was, "mike is here" I whispered, she nodded and laughed.

I noticed Danielle as well so I decided to ignore him and focus on being with Ari, I held her hand over the table and smiled, "I love you babe" I said before paying, she pouted because I wouldn't let her pay, we got into my car and I drove us to this mountain lookout place, I parked up and we just admired the view.

We watched the sunset whilst sitting on the bonnet of the car, she put her head onto my shoulder and put my arm around her.

Michaels POV

We finished our meal and I decided to follow Ash and Ari again since Calum wanted too know what was happening because they wouldn't tell him, they were sitting on the car bonnet admiring the sunset.

My phone vibrated and I answered it and put it on loudspeaker, "hey cal" I said, "hey what's happening?" He asked, "they are admiring the sunset" I replied not really paying attention, "no, they are making out Mikey" Danielle added, "what?!" Calum shouted, "oh god, I can't watch this, can we go please calum?" I asked and he sighed, "whatever" he giggled.

We drove home and sat beside calum and georgia, "where's Lucas?" I asked, "having too much fun with his girlfriend" Georgia replied referring to sex most probably.

"Ariana told Ashton that we were in the same restaurant and showed him the messages" I laughed and cal rolled his eyes, "I don't get why I'm worrying" he replied. "She's your sister, you want to protect her more than anything, you don't want her to grow up." Danielle answered and we all nodded.

*An hour later*

I yawned and went upstairs, I got into the shower and washed my hair and my body, I got out and brushed my teeth and washed my face, I went back to my room and dried off, I put on some jogging bottoms and got into bed, I fell asleep and woke up again to a load of messages spamming my phone.

FromLuke, Ari, Ash, Cal, Georgia, Dani, Beth
Happybirthday! Xxxx