Chapter 54

A/N: I couldnt think of anything good to write whilst the boys are on tour so I'm going to skip to when they are back :) x

Arianas POV

Ashton had not made any form of contact with me since they arrived in Europe a few months ago, Luke, Calum and Michael have skyped us, called us and texted us frequently. They are coming back today though so I am pretty sure I will find out why hes ignoring me. 

"Ariana! get up theyre at the airport!" Danielle shouted and ran around my room frantically, I rolled my eyes and giggled, I got up out of bed and stomped to the bathroom, I got into the shower and washed my hair, my body and shaved, I got out and wrapped my body in a towel, I brushed my teeth and washed my face and put some moisturisers on. 

I dryed my hair quickly and decided to curl it, it actually looked alright, They werent tight curls they were more like wavy curls but it still looked nice. 

I put on some black tights and blue denim high waisted shorts, I put on a grey crop top with a black smiley face on, I hooked some braces onto my shorts and pulled the straps up to my shoulders, I shook my head and took the straps down and let them hang from my shorts which looked pretty cool.

I put on some makeup and put a flower crown in my hair before adding some black converses, I sprayed some perfume before running downstairs, "You look adorable" Georgia giggled, her hand was secured to her baby bump, which was ALOT bigger than before obviously. 

I smiled at her and twisted my ankles, Lucy now had light blonde hair with pink ends and she looked pretty as usual, Danielle had red hair now and it was hard to keep up with everyone dying their hair so much recently.

I went to the kitchen and sat on the counter and ate an apple, georgia followed me. "So why do you think Ashton hasn't spoken to me for months?" I asked, she sighed. "I honestly don't know Ari" I nodded and took another bite out of my apple, "I'll wait for him to speak to me" I giggled.

About 30 minutes later I found myself sitting in the studio strumming chords on my acoustic guitar and singing to myself, "beautiful, as always" I know that voice, I spun around and jumped into his embrace, "Luke! I've missed you all so much!" I buried my face into his chest, "don't leave me" I giggled and he smirked.

"Luke.." I muttered whilst fiddling with my hands, he lifted my chin up, "why isn't Ash speaking to me?" He shrugged his shoulders and pulled me in for another embrace. He pulled me inside and I was faced with a giant penguin, "you were being serious? You actually got a penguin?!" I giggled and he nodded.

I gave calum and Michael a tight hug and noticed Ashton wasnt here, "Ash is upstairs" michael giggled, I nodded and jogged upstairs, I knocked on his door and he opened it, I smiled and he pulled me in for a hug.

"I have a new girlfriend" he giggled, my heart dropped and smashed there and then, 'new' was I not good enough?. "Oh, congratulations, is that why you haven't been speaking to me?" I asked and stormed off downstairs.

"He's got a new girlfriend." I spat and pushed myself into the sofa and sat down beside Calum. "He said you moved on?" Michael added, I shook my head. "I told him I wouldn't, and I didn't." I answered and he sighed.

I scrolled through Ashtons twitter until I found a photo of him with his girlfriend, "Is this her?" I asked and showed them the screen, they nodded. "She flew over to see our show and Ash wanted her to come back with us" Luke added, I nodded slowly and stared at the photo, "shes coming over tonight I think"Michael added, I rolled my eyes and nodded again.

"Whatever, I dont care anymore, I give up." I sighed and went into the kitchen.

The boys have been back for a few hours now and this girl is supposed to be coming in an hour, I didnt think Ash would have moved on so quick but clearly I thought wrong, I wasnt going to stop him from being in love with someone else even though he promised he only wanted to be with me.