Chapter 52

Ashtons POV

I sat closest to Ari and her head was nuzzled into my side, we were all watching the movie but when I looked to her she would be checking her phone for something.

To Arixx

babe.. who are you texting xxxxxxx

From Arixx

Beth keeps texting me.. xxxxxxxxxxx

I pulled her phone out of her hands and slipped it into my pocket she whined and I put my hand over her mouth, she giggled and licked my hand, I pulled a disgusted face and wiped my hand on her, she smiled and puckered her lips, I smirked and pressed mine down on to hers.

I looked to Luke and he looked at the ground after seeing similar activity from the others, "I need some air" he sighed before getting up and slamming the front door, I watched through the window as he walked slowly down the driveway and fell back onto a chair.

I gave Ari a quick kiss before heading outside to him, he smiled back at me and told me he was fine when clearly he was not, "Luke, come on, whats up" I asked sitting beside him, "everyone is being cuddly with the others and im just really lonely Ash, I miss Lucy.." He sighed gently, "We all do for some reason.. she messed everything up but still, we miss you two together.." I looked out to the end of the driveway and sighed.

"Do you think she will take me back?" he asked, I shrugged my shoulders and sighed again, she hurt him so much and hurt me and Ariana, why does he want her back so badly?.. then it hit me. He seemed so much happier when he was with Lucy, you could see how annoyed he was getting with Beth.. maybe he should try to get her back.

Moments later I heard a hello causing me to turn to Luke, he was on the phone. "Will you give me another chance?" He asked, I heard a gasp and he smiled greatly. "you can move back in" he replied and said goodbye.

"You and Lucy are back together then.." I smiled and he nodded, " shes moving back in tomorrow." He giggled happily. I smiled and nodded, we went back inside and Ari was curled up in a ball on the couch.

"Whats happened to Ariana?" Luke asked, I shrugged my shoulders and picked her up bridal style, she had her hands guarding her face and I carried her upstairs, Luke stayed downstairs with the others.

I layed her down on her bed and she curled up in a ball again, "Babe.." I mumbled, "Lucy.. Lucys coming back" She whispered, I sighed and she sat up with a big smile spread across her face. "Ive missed her." she kissed my cheek and gave me a loving hug.

"I thought you hated each other.." I finally spoke up after pulling away from the hug, "yeah, but we have been speaking sometimes on Skype and texting each other, so I guess were friends again" she smiled, "promise me she won't get in between us again? I can't loose you again" I moved slightly closer to her and she nodded.

"I love you Ash" I felt myself blush and butterflies erupt in the pit of my stomach, why am I so nervous in front of her? She's my girlfriend, my best friend, I have no reason to be nervous.

"Baby im so nervous around you, I don't know why though" I admitted my gaze shifted to the ground and I felt her soft fingers land underneath my chin and lift my head up until my eyes met hers, immediately making my heart pound and melt.

"I know, I can tell, it's really cute but you don't need to be nervous in front of me, I'm the same old me, I haven't changed" she giggled softly and closed the gap in between us, she teased my lips by putting hers very close to mine but not touching.

I groaned and leaned forward until our lips met, her hands ran through my curls and my hands pushed her forward so we both fell back onto the bed and laughed.