Chapter 18

One week later.

Calums POV

Ariana's coming back to Australia today, she's going Melbourne tonight and tomorrow, Perth for wednesday and Thursday and back into Sydney on Friday and then she's home!. I was waiting for Michael to get up so we could go do some writing for the album. "Michael hurry up!!!" I shouted. "Go with Ashton!!" He shouted back and Ashton's head peered out of the door. "What?!" He shouted. "Will you come with me?" I asked Ashton. He nodded and he went out to the car. "Atleast someone will help!!" I shouted and slammed the door. We walked to the car and Ashton unlocked it. We both got in and he started the car. He typed the address into his satnav and we began driving.

Luke's POV

Someone rang the house phone and I was the only one around to answer it. I picked it up sighing. "Hello?" I said effortlessly. "Luke!" A voice said. "Who is this?" I asked. "Wow, you forgot me?" She giggled. "What?" I asked. "Its Ariana you idiot!" She shouted. "oh heyy!" I said using more enthusiasm. "I'm in Melbourne and I swear I keep seeing you guys." She said and I got so confused. "That's impossible.. We are at home.." I said thinking. "Okay I swear I just saw calum." She said. "He's gone writing." I replied. "Do you know where?" She asked. "No" I said and she groaned. "Okay, see you later luke bye" she said and hung up. I immediately called calums phone. He answered after three rings like usual. "Hello Luke!" He said. "Where are you writing today?" I asked. "I dunno I'll ask ash.. (Where are we writing..) He said in that studio we used to go to." He replied. "Ariana's just rang saying she thinks she saw you in Melbourne.." I said and the line went dead for a few seconds. "I'll ring her then love you luke ahah byee." He hung up.

Calums POV

I rang Ariana's mobile. "Hello" she muttered. "Hey, Luke said you think you saw me in Melbourne" I said. "Oh..yeah, god knows why I thought I saw you here" she said quietly. "We are driving to some studio and not in Melbourne.." I said. "No.. No.. That's you there. I can see you.." She said. "Your going mental, I'm not in Melbourne." I said and she giggled. "I just tapped that person.. It wasnt you.." She said and I put her on loud speaker. "So who are you writing with?" She asked. "Um Michael" I panicked. "Oh, hi michael!" She shouted. Ashton did an impression of michael "hii". I giggled at his impression. "How is everyone else?" She asked. "They're fine, unless your referring to someone inparticular"I teased. "No. No I'm not. Just asking how my FRIENDS are calum." She snapped. "Sorry, Ashton's good too by the way" I giggled. "I hate you calum" she said. "That was uncalled for." I snapped. "Sorry, love you." She said after. "Ariana what did I fucking tell you, rehearsals is what you need to do now end that phone call!" A deep voice yelled. "Yeah, in a min simon its my mum.. She's ill.." She muttered and we could hear her running. "Your wearing heels and trying to run, aren't you?" I teased. "Shut up, simon is being a stupid dickhead and I'm trying to avoid him and ive got a slaggy skirt on and they won't let me cover my scar.." She said into the phone quietly. "The one on your thigh?" I asked. "Yeah, the burn.." She muttered. "I gotta go soon, tell everyone I love them" she said. "You mean tell a certain someone" I teased again and ash was trying not to laugh. "No. I mean tell everyone. Bye guys" she said and hung up. 

"She so loves you" I said to ash who was blushing. "Cute." He muttered. "Simons being a dick to her." I said and ash agreed. "You know her old self harm scars, she said he rushed her out when she was putting concealer over them and someone noticed it" ash informed me. "He's a scumbag. I hate him" I said clenching my fist. "You can hit something in here now we are here." Ash said pointing towards the studio. He parked up and we went inside.

Luke's POV

Lucy came downstairs and sat next to me. "Look at this.." She said showing me a photo of ariana with her wrists showing. "They are just scars now, that's good right? She's clean.." I said. "I suppose but you can tell.." She said sounding upset. "Babe, she won't need our sympathy that girl is going places! She's on tour already everything's already starting, she's got so many fans and so many people that love her. She's one of the strongest girls I know, shes got through it babe" I said trying to be inspirational. She smiled and cuddled into me. "I love you." She said. " I love you too" I replied before kissing her forehead. We watched a film on the TV and we cuddled together in the pull out bed in the sofa. She hugged me. "I want Ariana back here. Everything was so much easier with her here" Lucy sighed. "Baby, I will try my best to get her back for you" I said and she hugged me tighter. "I'm so lucky to have someone as amazing as you Luke" she said kissing my lips. "I'm lucky to have you babe, your so perfect and kind and amazing and I just love you so much, I'm glad I get to hold you because if someone else did I would be jealous and upset because they would be holding my world.." I said blushing a little. "AW Luke your so cute" Lucy said kissing me again. I held her tighter. "I love you" I said to her and she smiled and kissed me.