Chapter 33

Ariana's POV

I finally told Ashton about my anorexia and he took it better than I thought. He supported me and soothed me when be rubbed circles onto my back. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. Im too insecure ash and I don't want to get in the way of anything" I whispered covering my wrists still with the sleeves of my jumper. Luckily it was black so you couldn't see any blood coming through. I panicked when I heard them all so I had to put all of my blades away and hide any signs of it.

"Its alright baby. We are going to get you better I promise" he whispered. I smiled and he leant forward. "Your so beautiful" he whispered whilst rubbing his thumb gently over my cheek. I caught a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror. "Oh really, I look like a piece of shit!" I protested. He stood up and I watched him approach my dresser. I hoped he wouldn't go through any of the drawers so he wouldn't find anything. Luckily he grabbed my makeup wipes and pulled one out and put the packet back, he sat in front of me and wiped all of my makeup off. He then chucked the makeup wipe away and kissed both of my cheeks whilst cupping my face. "Your my princess, I couldn't be happier right now" he said softly forcing a smile to creep onto my face.

"I love you loser." I teased and he smiled. "I love you too baby girl" he replied before kissing me. I pulled away after a while and he put his arm around me. He pulled my phone out of his pocket and forced me to watch what he was doing. Tears threatened to fall but I blinked them back, he pulled up the message that made me fall apart. "Fuck off" he shouted at the phone and I watched as he deleted the message, it made me feel so much happier to know I have someone as amazing as Ashton. He repeated his actions quite a few times, cursing at the phone and deleting the messages. I smiled as I watched them disappear, he handed my phone back and kissed my cheek, "feel better now babe?" He smiled, I nodded and he tightened his grip on my shoulder as he then pulled out his phone.

I watched as he tweeted.

'@Ashton5sos: I'm in love with Ariana, I'm literally the luckiest guy alive to have her, she's received so much hate today, she broke down. Stop sending my girlfriend hate, she doesn't deserve any of it! She's beautiful and she's perfect. Ariana is my girlfriend and I don't care if you don't like her, she's my world and I couldn't be happier right now. I love you Ariana<3 '

My heart melted as I watched him type every single word on twitter, he received dozens of retweets and replys.

'@Lucylou_x: is she alright ash? Me and Luke are worried.'

'@RachelDayes23: Ariana is perfect, your right Ashton, she's my inspiration, I love you both so much, I send my love to you both make sure she keeps her beautiful smile on her face'