Chapter 42

Ariana's POV

We got back into the car and drove home with the boys following behind us in calums car.

We got our bags out of the car and Danielle and beth took the showers first, I groaned and took my bags upstairs and placed them on my bed, I took my dress out and hung it up on my wardrobe.

I left my room and was dragged into Ashton's room, he closed the door and pushed me up against it and slammed his lips to mine, his hands traced my figure and he bit my lip when he pulled away.

"That's for teasing me all day" he whined, "I haven't" I fake gasped, "really? Asking me whether your boyfriend would like a bra that's fucking hot and you would look so good in" he huskily replied.

"Good thing I bought it then" I winked at him and his eyes widened, I looked down and saw a bulge had occurred, "someone's excited" I teased, he nodded and I started to unzip his jeans, I peeled them down his legs.

I traced the rim of his boxers with my finger and he bit his lip, I pulled them down revealing his length, I kissed the tip causing him to moan, "stop teasing" he whispered, I giggled and slipped him into my mouth, I went faster and he moaned my name and threw his head back in pleasure when he came.

I smiled and helped him to get dressed again, "forgive me now?" I whispered, he nodded and pulled me onto his lap, I wrapped my legs around his waist and connected our lips again, my hands got lost in his hair.

He pulled away and kissed my cheek, "I love you so much" he whispered and began kissing my neck, he soon found my sweet spot and he left his mark, I smiled and moaned quietly, "I love you too" I smiled and he held me tighter.

"Your all mine" he giggled, "I'm all yours" I added and he kissed my forehead. "Bathroom is free ash" Luke shouted, "is that how long we have been?" I giggled, he shrugged his shoulders and stood up, I got down and went into my room and grabbed some towels for my shower.

I watched Ashton go into the bathroom as I did the same, I locked the door and quickly stripped down, I washed my face and brushed my teeth and then got into the shower, I washed my hair and my body quickly.

I dried my hair and it looked nice as it was in beach waves, I combed it through so it looked tidier, I slipped on some underwear and some black tights, I put my dress over my head and smoothed it out, I put on my black heels and tied the lace around my ankle.

I did my makeup quickly and put on some perfume, I grabbed my bag and checked my phone as I made my way downstairs.

From Ashton<3

I love you sooooo much babe, thanks for that earlier;) xxxxxx

To Ashton<3

Its alright, and I love you too cutie xxxxxxx

Michael was laughing at me and then I noticed ash was down here, he must have told them, luckily cal had not come down yet, it was just ash, Mikey and Luke.

"Where's the girls?" I sighed, all of their attention turned to me suddenly, and ashtons mouth hung open slightly and his eyes widened, "hello?" I shouted, "out.. Out the front" Luke managed to speak up, I nodded and smiled, I went outside to the others and they all smiled and ran up to me and picked me up and spun me around in a tight hug.

"We have had such good reactions to our outfits thanks so much!" Danielle mentioned, I nodded "same, I wasn't expecting that" I giggled, georgia raised an eyebrow and she picked me up.

"Your really light" she said more like a question. "Yeah I guess" I giggled, "are you alright?" She asked pulling me aside, I nodded and a smile took place on her face, "calums coming downstairs!" She squeeled, "your the best Ariana!" She smiled, I nodded and gave her a quick hug.

The girls went back inside and I followed shortly after, I got dragged back outside by georgia, "these dresses show our curves.." She stated, I nodded "Ashton's eyes are glued to your figure," she added "calums staring at yours too" I giggled, "really?!" She squeeled, I nodded and she hugged me again.

From Ashton<3

Fuck you! Xxxxx

To Ashton<3

Oh, how you would like to;) and what have I done daddy? Xxxxxx

From Ashton<3

That! Your so fucking sexy, your figure is amazing, and you keep teasing me goddamnit! Xxxxxxxxxxx

To Ashton<3

Sorry daddy:) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From Ashton<3

If I end up getting a boner its your fault baby girl xxxxxxxx

To Ashton<3

Good, I love you, come on, we are in the car and bored so hurry xxxxxx

From Ashton<3

I'm sexually frustrated now:( xxxxxxx

I giggled and watched everyone leave the house and join us in the car, we got to my old house and we sat down around the table talking to Jennifer, dads new lady friend I'm guessing.

She was really pretty, I didn't get much information from her because I couldnt focus, Ashton was distracting me by running his hand up and down my inner thigh, he got closer and closer to my heat teasing me, I had to put one leg over the other to stop him.

He smirked and took my hand in his, I finished eating and took my plate into the kitchen, I thanked dad before I reached the kitchen and put my dishes into the sink, ash followed me and began teasing me again, "I need you daddy" I whispered finally giving up, he giggled and kissed me.

We were sitting on the couch and eventually everyone joined us, "let's play a game" dad suggested, I laughed and stood up and grabbed Ashton's hand, "I'm going to show Ashton the photo book I left here in my room" I smiled, michael smirked at us as we went upstairs.

I closed my bedroom door behind us, "we have to be quick and quiet" I muttered, he nodded and snogged me pressing our bodies together, his hand pulled up the skirt of my dress and he peeled my tights down my legs, his hands found my panties and played with them, "your soaking babe" he teased, I groaned and he peeled them down.

He slipped his fingers inside me and they hit my g spot each time, his tongue joined in causing me to moan in pleasure, luckily I didn't moan to loud, "that's enough, I need you daddy please" I whined, he smirked and pumped himself first, he pounded into me and it felt so good, we both reached our highs and came with each other. We laid down on my old bed and he held me tight.

"That was good" he whispered, I bit my lip and got dressed again, he did the same and we made sure to sort out any clues of what happened, I put the memory book on the bed so they would know we looked in it.

We went back downstairs and sat with everyone, I was tired so I put my head on his shoulder.

"I love you" he whispered, I smiled and hugged him, "you too" I whispered back, he pressed his lips to mine and he pulled away afterwards.

"Ashton, your a very good boyfriend, when Ariana comes over she doesn't shut up about you" dad said causing me to blush, Ashton smiled and looked at me, "really?" He asked, I nodded and pushed a cushion too my face.