Chapter 27

Ariana's POV

I woke up in Ashton's arms again and I yawned. I looked at my phone and it stated 10am. Ashton was still asleep and he looked so peaceful and adorable. I saw one of his eyes open and close again. "Your awake aren't you?" I said and he started giggling. "Come on let's shower" he said and we both crawled off the sofa bed. We folded it up and put the cushions back how they were.

We ran upstairs and grabbed some towels. I pecked Ashton's lips and we both went into the separate bathrooms. I locked the door and switched the shower on letting it heat up. I washed my face and brushed my teeth quickly. I took off my clothes and got into the shower. I washed my hair and my body quickly and let myself rinse off. I shaved again and rinsed. I rinsed my hair once more making sure there was no soap left. I switched the shower off and stepped onto the bath matt, I wrapped my hair in a towel and wrapped the other around me. I grabbed my clothes and left the bathroom. Ashton walked out at the same time and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me gently. I tried not to look at his toned abs but it was so hard. He's so perfect, I love him so much.

He kissed me before going into his bedroom, I went into mine and closed my door; I dried my hair and combed it. It was Sunday so I decided to wear comfortable clothes.

From Georgiaa

Hey, we are going to wash the cars today, your helping! X

I groaned and tied my hair into a high ponytail, I put on my black sports bra and my white crop top. I put on some black jogging bottoms that reached my knees. I put on ankle socks and an old pair of converses. I did natural makeup and left my phone on charge in my bedroom. I ran downstairs and saw Lucy, georgia and Danielle wearing similar clothing to me. "We are going to writing.. When Ashton's ready. He can tell us what happened last night." Luke said. "Did you call him daddy?" Michael asked. I raised my eyebrow. "What?" I asked, "its funny when people call him daddy. He has a daddy kink" michael said. I shook my head and texted Ashton on Lucy's phone, I was curious.

To AshIrwin<3

Its ariana,Why do people call you daddy? <3

To AshIrwin<3

Do you mind when people call you daddy? ;)<3

From AshIrwin<3

ERM.. Not when you say it..<3

To AshIrwin<3

So you do have a daddy kink! ;)<3

From AshIrwin<3

Oh god <3

"He has a daddy kink" I said giving Lucy her phone back. "You changed Ashton's display name.." She giggled, changing it back. I grabbed four buckets and went into the kitchen filling them up with soapy water. I put a sponge in each of them and took them outside. The boys walked to writing together whilst we were in the kitchen.

We went outside and stood by our own cars. I was busy cleaning mine on the bonnet and I was disturbed by "Ariana.. Ariana..." Georgia kept saying. I looked up and she pointed at Lucy who had her leg on the bonnet trying to hump the car. I gave Lucy a 'what the fuck' look and she giggled. Georgia gasped and I looked up again, she walked towards me "the boys haven't gone to writing, I've just seen them peering through Michaels window" she said. I immediately looked at Michaels window and noticed michael starting to look but noticed I had seen him so he hid again. "Oh.. My god." I said rolling my eyes. "Lucy stop humping your car! Your boyfriend is watching you!" I shouted and she went red in the face but carried on doing it, I rolled my eyes and cleaned the windscreen. Lucy was wearing a crop top and short, shorts which made it worse.