Chapter 41

Ashtons POV

Ariana has been teasing me all day since she has spotted me, she got dragged into this weird shop so we followed them in because we were bored and decided to follow them to the mall.

She was looking at some bras and stuff because she knew it was me, "do you think my boyfriend will like this?" She teased, I shrugged my shoulder and pretended I was looking at something. She giggled and they left the shop.

We followed them again and we split up in the shops, I was standing in the right back corner in case some of them came down here, I saw Ariana standing infront of me looking at dresses, she dropped one when she wasn't paying attention, she bent down and I lost it.

I pulled her towards me and pushed her against the wall and pressed my lips onto hers, she was teasing me too much and I couldn't handle it.

Calums POV

I was really happy that Georgia said that about me, no matter if it was forced or not, it was nice to hear.

I nodded to Michael and he nodded back meaning 'listen to them carefully'.

Beth smiled at me and I pretended to look at something so she thought I wasn't looking or something like that.

Ariana's POV

We lost the boys in some random shop we had entered, we had not bumped into them or seen them for about an hour, we decided to go downstairs to get some food.

I bought a mcchicken sandwich from McDonalds and found a seat in the food court, Georgia, Danielle and Beth soon joined me, I finished my meal first, and put my rubbish into the bin, they had bigger meals than me so it took them a little longer to consume it.

"Is that Luke?" Beth spoke, I choked on my drink and looked in the direction she was referring to, "no, he isn't wearing that" Georgia replied, she nodded and resumed eating.

We went into another shop and I was closest to the door looking at what was on the isle.

To Ashton<3

Where are you babe? Xxxx

From Ashton<3

We have gone xxxxx

Clearly he was lying, I put my phone into my pocket and looked out of the door, I noticed a guy in black skinny jeans and a red shirt with a black beanie and sunglasses, none of the boys were wearing that. I told the others about him and they left the store with me trailing behind.

The guy was following us and I started to panic a little because it wasn't them, we started to pace towards a shop we had already been in and stayed in there until the guy left, we were upstairs and seemed to have lost him downstairs.

"Calum!" Georgia shouted and pointed to a random guy, "that isn't calum" Danielle hissed, I nodded and then noticed a familiar blonde streak in his hair, "it is calum you idiot" I whispered.

"Calum" I approached him and he didn't move, he smirked and I nodded I walked back over to the others and we ran downstairs, Danielle almost fell causing me and georgia to burst into laughter.

I got dragged into an underwear store and 2 guys were in there, by the looks of things it was Luke and Michael. "Your boyfriends are in here" I whispered causing both of them to gasp and get closer to them picking stuff up off rails like I did to Ashton.

From Ashton<3

I love you xxxx

To Ashton<3

I love you too, daddy;) xxxxx

From Ashton<3

Fuck! Xxxxxxx

I giggled and put my phone into my pocket, we were waiting for Danielle to stop teasing michael and georgia sighed, it was too hot in the store so we stood outside.

From Ashton<3

By the way, you look really hot today;) xxxxxxx

I looked up and scanned the surroundings, none of them were here so when Danielle appeared we walked off in the direction of starbucks, "I need a coffee" georgia sighed and we waited in line to get our drinks.

We sat down at a table and I was lost in my thoughts again and snapped out when georgia clicked her fingers in my face. "What?" I whined, "Ashton" she muttered and motioned to the direction he was standing in, "oh and Luke" I smiled.

To Ashton<3

You look hotter baby xxxxxxx

I watched him check his phone and smirk, that's definitely him.

I turned around in my seat and noticed the other two sitting behind us, "calum and michael are behind" I whispered and they all looked quickly, me and beth got up and left the others at the table, we followed ash and Luke around, they were walking around awkwardly and noticed us approaching.

They walked into some random store, and we followed them in and looked at the surroundings, "where have they gone?" She asked, I shrugged my shoulders and we went back outside and waited for them to leave which wasn't long after.

They spotted us and ran off in the same direction, we groaned and walked a bit faster and looked everywhere.

We noticed Luke sitting in front of a vacant store, we approached him and sat in front of him, "luke" beth muttered, he looked up and cuddled with beth, "what.. What are you doing here?" He giggled, I rolled my eyes and looked for Ashton, "he's over there" Luke whispered, I nodded and walked through the vacant area.

"Hello" I smiled causing him to jump, "stop running from me" I whispered and pulled him in for a hug, "we weren't meant to be spotted" he giggled, "you didn't make that very hard, stalking us and watching us" I teased, he bit his lip and pulled me forward, our lips connected and moved together perfectly.

I took Ashton's hand and held my shopping bags in the other, we headed back over to luke and beth, "quit hiding from us now, we knew it was you when we saw you earlier" beth added and I nodded.