Chapter 25

Arianas POV

At 11am I walked downstairs tightening my ponytail and rubbing my eyes gently. I was still a bit pissed off with Ashton and Danielle. I noticed Danielle sitting pretty close too Ashton on the sofa. I rolled my eyes and walked over to calum and hugged him. He smiled when I pulled away and I watched him look straight at Ashton. I went into the kitchen and watched my phone light up.

From AshIrwin<3

Why is cal being funny with me? We made up didn't we? <3

To AshIrwin<3

Yeah, and he's probably pissed off still<3

I locked my phone and went into the living room and saw Danielle looking at Ashton with an admiring smile. I gave her a dirty look and went outside to Luke and Lucy. Lucy squeeled and Luke was smiling and biting his lip. Lucy ran over to me and grabbed my wrist and dragged me inside and upstairs. Ashton looked confused.

"We are all gonna wear outfits like Danielle did! It will be super fun!" She squeeled. I nodded and felt a little insecure. I went in my room and put on a black skater skirt. I wore a tight fitting white top on and tucked it into my skirt. I put on some black heels and tied the black laces in a bow around my ankle. I brushed my hair out and it was wavy. I put a black cardigan on and some bracelets. I smiled at my reflection and left my bedroom. I walked downstairs quickly and noticed Lucy and georgias outfits were shorter than mine. Luckily the skirt covered the scar on my thigh. I felt really insecure so I went out of the front door before anyone saw me.

Quickly, I ran towards the bench further down the driveway and sat there for a while. I watched Luke appear in the doorway and noticed he spotted me. He ran to me. I felt a few tears already rolling down my cheeks. He sat down beside me. "What's wrong? You didn't have to do this if you weren't comfortable?" He said. "It isn't that. Partly it is insecurities. And the rest of it is all of the hate I'm getting. I typed in ari and it came up with loads of things and I can't take it Luke" I said sobbing a little.

From AshIrwin<3

Where are you? X

I ignored his text and put my phone in my pocket. I began crying and Luke put his arm around me. "I hate myself so much Luke." I mumbled. "There's no need to! Your perfect Ariana! Your so pretty and everyone loves you!" He said trying to reassure me. He took my hand and made me stand up. I watched his eyes move looking me up and down. He walked me out of sight and put his arms around me embracing me. I smiled and hugged him back. He pulled away and leaned in and kissed me. My eyes burst open and I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me. I finally managed to get him off me and he hugged me again. "I'm sorry, I needed too" he muttered. "Can we not tell Anyone please?" He asked. I nodded a little speechless.

He walked me back up to the house and held the door open for me. Everyone's eyes were on me and Danielle snickered. I ran straight upstairs and slammed the door. "Fuck" calum shouted. I took my shoes off and replaced them with cream ankle socks. I put on grey jogging bottoms and a black sports bra with a white baggy shirt. I dived on to my bed and crawled underneath the covers.

From Ashirwin<3

Sup baby??

From Ashirwin<3