Chapter 57

Luke's POV

Its been 3 weeks since Ariana and Ashton got back together, they haven't been happier. Ariana has been smiling for a while now, its really cute.

"Ariana!" Calum and michael shouted, she stomped downstairs and a smile formed on her face, "what do you want from the store?" Calum asked, "the usual please" she smiled and they nodded, she gave them hugs before they left with lucy, georgia and Danielle.

"When is georgia due?" I asked again, "Luke! I've told you a million times! She's due very soon!" She giggled, I nodded, soon? How soon? She has been pregnant for ages now.

From rachel

Hi Luke x

To rachel

Hi, do I know you? your saved as rachel but I dont know who you are. 
From rachel
Your funny Luke. was your girlfriend in high school!.

To rachel
Got to gbye.

I switched my phone off and Ariana was smirking at me, "who are you talking to?" I rolled my eyes, "go away" I laughed. She scoffed and stood up, she looked different today. She was wearing black heels, grey skinny jeans and a black crop top, her hair was straightened and she looked good.

Ashton joined us, he was wearing the usual, black skinny jeans, a random top and a bandana. He giggled at Ari, "trying to be taller than me?" He attempted to intimidate her, she shook her head and looked up at him slightly, "why do you have to be so tall anyway?" She whined and we both chuckled.

"for some reason I feel like georgia might be due today" Ari blurted out, "holy crap" I shouted and Ari rushed for the stairs, "where are you going?" Ash asked, "I'm not wearing heels, my feet hurt!" She whined and we both giggled and settled.

"What if its true?" I asked, "if she does happen to be due today, it will come" he shrugged and I laughed, Ari came back down in converses and texted Calum. "I'm asking him to tell me if anything happens with georgia and the baby" she spoke up, "he's going to panic now " I replied and she shrugged in response.

"I'm stuck here with you until something happens" she groaned and we both laughed, "you love us really" she raised her eyebrow and we laughed again.

An hour later Ariana was upside down on the couch and she kept making stupid noises, she suddenly began to gasp and scrambled up from the couch, "They are in the hospital down the street, and theres traffic come on!" She screamed and me and Ash got our shoes and keys, Ariana began running off down the driveway with me and Ash close behind, "How is she so fast?" I asked beginning to pant slightly.

"I have no idea" he grabbed my arm and ran a little faster to catch her up, we rushed into the hospital and noticed Ariana was already talking to the lady on the desk, when we approached she was smiling. 

"Im doing fine now, thanks for asking" she replied and the lady gave her a smile before directing us to the waiting room where the others were. 

Ariana ran up to Calum and hugged him tightly, "Your becoming a dad.." she smiled and he smiled, "im a little nervous" he ran his hand through his brown hair, "Have you guys ran down here?" Michael asked probably referring to me and Ash who were panting still and leaning against the wall, we nodded and he giggled, "ariana seems fine though.." lucy butted in, "Shes probably more active than us" ariana began shaking her head no. "im not." she giggled. 

Danielle screamed. All of our attention was directed to her, "Theres gonna be a human escaping from inside Georgia, thats so weird!" she shouted, we laughed and Ariana shuddered, "Thats disgusting" she giggled.