Chapter 21

Arianas POV

We drove back to the villa and Ashton was kissing my head. "If you need anything im here baby" he said holding my hand even tighter. "I love you" I muttered quietly. "Your such a cutie" he said giggling at me. I smiled and kissed his lips. Luke was smiling at us from the front seat. "I'm so glad your back together" Luke shouted over the music. We both giggled and smiled at him. "Ash, you need to take extra care of her now, you got that?" Cal said looking at him in the rear view mirror. Ash nodded.

We parked outside the villa and we walked towards the door and mine and Ashtons hands were intertwined. "Any of you got the key?" Cal asked nervously. "What!" Luke shouted. I rang the doorbell a few times. "Damnit michael and Danielle are probably doing it harder than anything and can't hear us" luke said. we all gave him a confused look and I ran towards the brick wall outside of the gate. I climbed on top of it and climbed up to the top of the wall which would get me into the back yard. "Should I just jump?" I asked nervously. "Its up to you" Luke shouted back. I jumped and fell flat on the ground. I lifted my head up and looked at the surroundings. I finally stumbled to my feet and noticed the key wasn't in the padlock for the gate. The concervatory door was open so I ran through and unlocked the door. "Where's Georgia and Lucy?" Cal asked. "I'll go ask Danielle" I said running upstairs.

I knocked on the door a few times until michael shouted "yeah" I groaned and shouted back "where Georgia and Lucy?" He didn't reply for a few seconds. "Gym or a walk" he replied. "Okay" I shouted and ran downstairs. "Gym Or a walk" I repeated to calum and luke. I texted Lucy to clarify.

To Lucyyxx

Where are you hun? X

From Lucyyxx

Gym, come to us? We have your stuff here in case you came x

To lucyyxx

Okay, leaving now xx

"I'm going to meet them at the gym so see you all later!" I shouted and Ashton ran towards me. He kissed my lips and ran off again. I shook my head and took my house keys and ran down the street to the gym.

When I got there they were both sitting in the locker room waiting for me. "When did you get here?" I asked grabbing my bag. "A few minutes ago, so we decided to wait for you" georgia replied. I was in a changing room still talking to them. I packed my clothes into my bag and put them in the locker. We walked to the gym equipment and got onto the treadmills. I was wearing a black sports bra and grey shorts with black trainers. My hair was tied back in a high ponytail and georgia and Lucy pretty much looked the same. We stayed on the treadmills for about 15 minutes and then moved off to do some weights and toning exercises for 15. I did about 150 situps and press ups and I became a little sweaty. I had a drink of water and dabbed my face with the towel. We went on the exercise bikes for 20 minutes and sang along too the songs on the radio.

About 1 hour and a half later we decided to leave, we didn't get changed into our other clothes because we were going to shower. We grabbed our bags and walked bag to the house. We had a big catch up and they kept telling me that Ashton wouldn't shut up about me whilst I was away. It made me feel really happy inside and I realised it was probably would be the same when he goes on tour. When we got back Lucy unlocked the door and we all walked in. "Dibs on shower" Lucy said running upstairs. "The other shower is taken by the way" cal said. Ashton was staring at me standing there in my sports bra and shorts. "Ping pong?" I asked georgia and she nodded. We jogged down to the ping pong table and we started a quick game off. "Did you see the way Ashton was looking at you?" She asked hinting at things. "Yeah well it ain't nothing he hasn't seen before" I said not thinking. Georgia's face looked confused. I had suddenly realised what I just said. "What? He's seen more of you?" She asked. I didn't answer because my face just went bright red. "You had sex with him didn't you?" She teased. "What? Noooo" I answered. "Why deny it, she clearly knows your lieing babe" Ashton said from behind me making me jump. "Oh shit ashton, you fucking scared me" I said hitting the ball over the little net thing.