Chapter 19

Michaels POV

I woke up at 11am because calum was knocking on the door for ages. "Get up Ariana's coming!" He shouted. I groaned and rolled out of bed. I got dressed and brushed my teeth in the bathroom. I went downstairs and sat on the couch.

Ashton and Luke had already left for writing. A familiar looking car pulled up and Lucy squeeled and ran outside. Ariana got out of her car and flipped her ponytail a little. Me and Danielle were watching from the window and Ariana walked towards Lucy and Lucy just ran at her and hugged her. Probably the longest hug I've ever actually seen. She walked in and cal and Georgia were in the kitchen. Lucy and Ariana walked in and hugged us.

Ariana's POV

I was so happy to be home, Simon had been such a dick to me. He told me I was pathetic and worthless, he told me that nobody likes me and all of my fans are sympathetic towards me when they aren't. Calum walked out and dropped a load of things and ran up to me and picked me up. He spun me around and hugged me so tight. "we have missed you so much, please move back in" he said with a giant smile spread over his face. "Of course I will!" I said and his smile got even bigger. "I'll bring my stuff back over tomorrow after the show then" I said and he nodded. "Ariana. We need you text ash" Lucy said holding my wrist. I whinced a little because she was holding it tightly. "Sorry." She giggled. "What do I say?" I asked. "I'll send it." Georgia said taking my phone, I watched over her shoulder to see what she was putting.

To Ash xx

Hey, guess who's back in Sydney! Xxx

From Ash xx

No way?! Holy crap! Why didn't you tell me? Xx

To Ash xx

Surprise! :) xxxx

From Ash xx

Let me take you out tonight? Xxxxx

To Ash xx

Course :) xxxxxxxx

From Ash xx

I love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I blushed and took the phone off georgia. "What now?" I said. " he will think your going meet him somewhere so he will dress nice, then you text him when he's about to go and say simons in hospital emergency, or simon needs me in studio, he will go back upstairs and take his clothes off and stay in his boxers go to the bathroom, you sneak in, when he comes back in boom!" Lucy said using hand gestures. "Oh my god." I said facepalming. They giggled and I texted ash.

To Ash xx

I love you too xxxxxxxx

3 hours later

Luke had texted cal saying they were coming back. I ran to my car and went down to the visitors parking by the gate and parked the car out of sight. I ran back up to the house and had to hide. "Hide in my room and I'll stay with you" Lucy said. I nodded and we ran up the stairs. I sat on her bed and we spoke until they arrived. We could hear Ashton coming up the stairs and he sounded so excited, it was so cute. He closed his door and blasted music. "What if he comes in?" I whispered. "He won't" Lucy whispered back.