Chapter 56

Michaels POV

Amanda was driving us insane, shes been here for 2 whole weeks now! Ariana has had enough of her along with the rest of us, she is constantly here, we are all bestfriends and havent had a large argument thankgod but we met Amanda on tour and she seemed nice but ever since she has met Ariana and came back here shes been keeping Ash away from us, none of us were against Ash, hes still our bestfriend but its just his girlfriend.

Ariana had slowly given up on getting Ashton back, something clearly happened because Ariana will become silent when Amanda enters a room, Ariana was clearly the better one, I just wonder if Ashton has noticed, he isnt a bad guy and never will be, just the girls he dates. 

I noticed Ariana smirking slightly as Calum shouted her into the living room, she was wearing black low platform heels and a tight black dress, it ended by her knees and her hair was perfectly straightened, she looked stunning. 

"Do I look stupid?" She asked, we all shook our heads no, "Yeah you do." Amanda spat, "I wasnt asking you so shutup, seriously guys? Ive been asked to a meeting at this really fancy company and I dont want to look trashy, tell me honestly!" Ariana panicked, "you look perfect" Georgia replied and Ariana pulled a disgusted face, "Im pretty sure im dont look perfect." We all laughed at her and she pouted.

"So Ill see you guys later" She replied before turning around and bumping straight into Ashton, we all smirked at his reaction. "Wow, Um.. you look..hot"He gulped and we all laughed at Amanda's reaction. "Thanks Ash, see you lot later" Ari replied, she gave Ash a hug and headed out to her car. 

"She looks so fucking hot" Ash blurted out when he sat down, "Um.. Ash, what about me?" Amanda butted in.She began swishing her hair around, batting her eyelashes and biting her lip, "yeah, yeah whatever" Ash wasnt paying attention which made us burst into laughter. 

"ASHTON FANCIES ARIANA!" Luke chanted, me and Calum joined in and Amanda screamed. She stood up and glared at us, "he loves ME!" She spat, we shook our heads no and she raised her eyebrow, "Isnt that right Ashy?" he shook his head no and we giggled.

About an hour later Ashton was getting fidgety, "when is Ariana home?" He repeated, we smirked and he got excited when her car pulled up. She walked into the living room and smiled at us, "How did it go?" Lucy asked, she began to nod and the room was full of hugs and smiles. "See, I told you that you could do it!" Danielle added and she giggled. 

Ashtons reaction was hilarious when Luke picked Ariana up and spun her around, he glared at them but began to smile when he put her back down "Im going to change since I look like.. this" She pulled another disgusted face and I hit her arm, "Your beautiful, you look beautiful so dont refer to yourself like that" Calum added and she smiled and gave us another hug before running upstairs. 

Arianas POV

I got into Republic Records, I was away from Simon and he couldnt get back in contact with me, I kicked my heels off and rubbed the heels of my feet since they were hurting from the shoes, I pulled my dress off and the door opened, I panicked and wrapped the dress around my body. "ASH!" I squeeled and he giggled softly. He closed the door and approached me, I began to back away but his strong grip refrained me. 

I held the dress as tight to my body as it could go, but he began to tickle me causing me to laugh and let my grip loosen, he took the dress away and smirked at me. "Its underwear Ashton, you have seen it before." I rolled my eyes and he forced me forward and he moved a strand of my hair away from my face, he attached his soft lips to mine and smiled into the kiss. 

"You dont know what you did to me today" he growled and I giggled, "oh god" I sighed, "I havent kissed anyone for 2 weeks, I was saving a special one for you, my TRUE love." He replied and I shook my head and laughed. "Can I help you get changed again?" He smirked and winked his eye, My knees felt weak from the wink but I giggled and went to my wardrobe.