Chapter 29

A few days later!

Ariana's POV

The past few days went by really quickly, I just watched films all day, ate food and went out with the girls. It was getting a lot harder not seeing Ashton. It was Saturday so only a couple of days now. I showered last night and I still felt fresh so I just washed my face and brushed my teeth after I rolled out of bed and pushed myself up from the hard floor.

I put on some black tights and a black skater skirt with a long sleeved red crop top. I added a black cardigan and black converses. I looked at my reflection and I didn't like it so I swapped my skirt for denim high waisted shorts and left my tights and black converses on. I looked again and I was now happy then I swapped my cardigan for a leather jacket. I did my makeup quickly and brushed my hair gently. I tied it half up and half down and let it fall naturally. I put a white bow into my hair and smiled. I sprayed some perfume and took my phone off charge.

I ran downstairs and Lucy was impatiently waiting for me, I noticed Ashton was in the room and I stopped myself from looking at him. I wasn't going to let calum win. I felt a little weak as I hadn't eaten last night at all. I had a drink of water and stumbled out of the house. "What are we doing?" I asked Lucy, georgia and Danielle. "Can you dance?" Danielle asked whilst I was drinking. I choked a little and then managed to stop myself. "Yeah, I can dance.. I guess." I replied squinting my eyes at them because the sun was in my eye. Danielle stood in front of the window and put a 5sos song on. I was a little confused at first and it must have caught georgia by surprise too, because Lucy and Danielle were now dancing in front of the window with them all watching.

Me and georgia exchanged looks and I raised an eyebrow. "I can dance, I'm not dancing like that though." I muttered. "Shut up and join in" Lucy shouted. I shook my head avoiding any embarrassment. "Come on you had to do it for your tour!" Danielle shouted over the music. "Yeah, it wasn't in front of a window with boys inside." I shouted. I stormed inside and gave a sarcastic smile to them. I closed the curtains and they all groaned. "What are you doing that for? We were enjoying that!" Michael shouted. "If I have to do that, I don't want anyone else to see it. Especially you guys. Fuck this is going to be embarrassing" I shouted and walked back outside closing the door.

"Why do we have to do this here?" I shouted noticing luke was holding the curtain open. I walked up to the window and smacked it causing Luke to jump and he dropped the curtain. "This is so cringey" I mumbled watching them dance. "Try something like this" I said changing the track and adding some street dance moves into it and backflipping and I finished falling into splits. They all nodded and tried it. I pushed myself back up and I shook my head. "No let's not do that" I shouted as Lucy was trying to get down.

Danielle made up a random routine and we all danced to it following her moves. I was at the back thankfully, I hoped nobody could see me. Her choreography got even more cringey and she added slut drops and I threw my hands up and went inside. I closed the door and shook my head. I went into the kitchen and made myself a drink. Ashton came in and we both were trying so hard. We looked at each other and smiled. I took a long drink and put my glass in the sink. I waved to Ashton and walked back out and sat on a chair at the dining table.

It began hurting even more every time I saw any of them kiss. It made me upset and I just wanted him back. "Ari, come here princess?" Lucy said weirdly. I raised my eyebrow giving her a wtf facial expression. I closed the door behind me and before I knew it I was being dragged to the ping pong table. We played in pairs and had a laugh, it was fun until they began talking about their boyfriends. Georgia noticed I was getting pissed off and she changed the subject quickly. I smiled and hit the ball over to them.