Chapter 51

Ashton's POV

Everyone got a little drunk except me and Ari, we never got drunk because we were quite.. Sensible?. We drank alcohol occasionally but Ariana doesn't like getting drunk because she becomes vulnerable.

We helped everyone upstairs and into bed, of course michael being michael kept getting up and screaming, we gave up eventually and went downstairs.

"Right, help me put all this away babe" she smiled, I giggled and picked up some things and packed them away into a box, the house began to look normal again about an hour later.

We put the boxes away into the garage and locked everywhere up, we were now laying in each others arms watching the TV, I pressed my lips to her cheek and she smiled.

"I don't want to leave this position, ever. Not because I'm so comfortable but I'm wrapped in your arms and I love our cuddles" she giggled, I smiled and kissed her shoulder, she turned over to face me and she pulled me in to kiss her sweet,gentle lips.

I left a trail of kisses across her jaw and down her neck, I sucked on her sweet spot leaving a Hickey to show she's mine, she left one on my neck and I smiled.

*the next morning*

Ariana's POV

Calum stormed into my bedroom and grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of bed, I ended up falling and landing on my head, I whinced in pain and he helped me up quickly, he then took me into his bedroom and told me to sit down.

I followed his instructions, a little confused by his actions, "what's going on?" I asked and he began to pace around the room, "Ashton is going crazy with you.. He isn't playing properly.. We have been practising all morning for our gig next week and he kept missing beats." He finally spoke up.

I gasped and he looked me in the eye, "he's distracted, do you think you could break up until next week?" He asked, I gasped again and felt my heart pound and it became painful. "No! I love him! And he will play worse like before.." I mumbled, he sighed.

"Yeah, bad idea, sorry. Could you hang out with him less then?" He asked, I looked up at him and he looked a bit agitated. "Um." I mumbled and shrugged my shoulders letting out a long sigh. "I'll go speak to Ash then" he said and ran out of the room.

I quickly had a shower, washed my hair and my body and shaved, I then brushed my teeth and washed my face before returning to my bedroom.

I put on some black skinny jeans and a pink crop top that had a ty dye effect on it, I added a black hoody and black converses, I combed my hair through and let it cascade down my shoulders reaching my stomach. I quickly did some makeup and put on some perfume.

I jogged downstairs and saw everyone sitting on the sofas, I gulped when I saw Ashton and went to say hello, I gave him a kiss and went into the kitchen, I had a drink and stared at the food in the cupboards, I'm not hungry.

I shouted bye before slamming the front door and getting into my car, calum was approaching so I rolled down the window, "I didn't mean you can't spend time with him" he said quietly, "I'm going to Millie's house" I replied before pulling out of my parking space and leaving him stood there.

Was I really going there? No. I'm going to Beth's parents house since that is the only place I know that she lives.

I pulled up outside and rang the doorbell a few times, I was faced with a familiar girl, her smile dropped right off of her face when she opened the door and saw me.

She gulped, "a..Ariana?" She looked shocked to see me, "I need to know why you left. You didn't talk it out with him, you broke up and left! What's the reason?" I asked, she sighed, "I lied about my age, I'm not 17 I'm 15!" She shouted, I gasped and shook my head, "why did you lie?" I asked, "I liked Luke a lot. Bye Ariana" she slammed the door in my face and I turned away.