Chapter 50

Beth's POV

I was laying on my side on the bed looking out of the window, the cool night time breeze hit my body gently and it didn't help me to take my mind off Luke, the way he screamed at me terrified me, I've never seen him so angry or upset.

I tried to take my mind off Luke like Ariana advised but it just wouldn't work, we have been dating for a few weeks and I feel like I love him a lot more than I thought.

I was beginning to doubt he even felt the same way, when I was having a catch up with Georgia and Danielle after Ariana had gone to the hospital, they told me how happy Luke always was around Lucy, they mentioned how luke rarely acted out.

He's been like this for a week now, I had to forget anything happened whilst at Michaels meal and I hid my emotions behind a smile, I turned over and saw Danielle enter my room and sit beside me, I shuffled over a little because I was still upset with everyone.

"Don't cry, I'm sorry about agreeing with him, its just Luke can get annoyed easily when someone is always with him, so he needs to be alone" she rubbed my arm and I still faced away from her allowing silent tears roll down my cheeks.

Calums POV

Ariana was pacing back and forth, usually when she does this it ends with her either hitting someone or yelling at someone, everyone stayed quiet because if we bothered her she would rage.

She can get so angry, its totally opposite to her normal personality, she's like a little ball of sunshine like Ash, but she's like some fierce person when she's angry.

We all slightly feared my sister when she gets worked up, last time she ended up yelling at Lucy and Danielle about not being able to see Ashton, that was a couple of weeks ago so any anger left over would be used this time around.

Ariana's POV

I was pacing, I stopped when I was near the window a few times and kept looking out in hope of some sign of something, I didn't know what but I kept looking.

We heard footsteps on the stairs followed by a few more sets before the door slammed shut, I looked out of the window to see beth walking towards her car with all of her bags, Danielle ran after her and I followed.

"Beth don't leave!" I ran after her but her car had already started moving, and before I knew it she was out of the gate, for some reason this seemed very familiar.

My dad, not calums dad. My real dad, I was only little and he and my mum had gotten into a fight because of him abusing me when she wasn't home, I loved my dad although he hurt me and gave me bruises that were hard to hide, he spent an hour in his room and soon came back downstairs with his suitcases, I ran after his car in tears. "Dad don't leave!" I shouted but he sped off down the street.

I stood facing the gate for a while and watched it finally close, I felt warm tears running down my cheeks, I shook my head and ran upstairs and locked myself in the bathroom.

I slid my back down the wall and pulled my knees up to my chest, I balanced my head onto my knees and they kept coming, I remembered every slap, the echoing sound it would create throughout the house, him crouching beside Josh telling him it would be okay, he knew it wouldn't be he just watched his sister being beat.

In a way he saved me, he told mum, she asked me frequently where a bruise had appeared from, each time I lied and said I hurt myself, for some reason I thought he would not hit me as much if I didn't tell anyone, ashton only found out from his mum, my mum cried for hours to his mum.

He noticed the bruises as well and told his mum, as soon as he found out he rushed to my house in tears, luckily I got no more abuse after that, Ashton comforted me and made me smile in the worst time of my life.