Chapter 48

Arianas POV

Two hours later the game finally ended when my team decided to give up and get shot due to tiredness, then I became a target for all four boys, I managed to get Luke but then Calum got me and the buzzer rang meaning it was over.

"Good game girls" Michael giggled, we all smiled and took off the laser tag vests, We took Michael outside where he saw bumper carts, he ran straight to them and shouted something, Ash smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

"Boys VS Girls" Luke chanted, I rolled my eyes and Michael zoomed towards me because all of the girls were behind me, I moved out of the way quickly and he ran into Danielle causing them to burst into laughter, "GUYS! DONT BUMP INTO GEORGIA TOO HARD, THE BABY MIGHT GET HURT" Calum screamed, I giggled.

Calum, Luke and Ashton drove straight forward in attempt to get me, I sped off around the track and Ashton was chasing me around, I ran into Luke by mistake and his light came on meaning his car would stop for a minute until he was back in the game. 

I smirked and drove past him, I warned Danielle that Ashton wasnt far behind and she nodded and skidded around the corner, I giggled and turned around, Me and Ashton ran into eachother and the cars stopped, "Well that was a stupid idea" I giggled, he smiled and noticed Calum fast approaching us, he smirked and drove past, My light went off at the same time as Ashtons, we drove past eachother and I drove into Calum.

I moved around him and Luke hit me, "Damn it!" Calum shouted and I giggled, I waited for my light to go off, Ariana, Ashton, Calum and Georgia were lit up. Mine and Calums went off at the same time and Michaels name lit up, followed by Luke and then Beth. Danielle ran into Calum again and the buzzer sounded. 

"1 all!" Michael shouted, I smirked and we ran back inside. 

We spent the rest of the day playing games and eating, "Michael, we need to get ready for your birthday meal" Danielle butted in, he whined and went upstairs to shower, "ari, go shower, you need it most, because of the paint" Calum giggled, I rolled my eyes and ran upstairs.

I locked the door and stripped down, I washed my face and brushed my teeth, I got into the shower and washed the paint out of my hair and off my body, it took a while to get it all out but I managed, We werent going for a few hours meaning everyone had time to get ready. 

I sat on my bedroom stool and dried my hair quickly, I straightened my hair and put on some baggy shorts with a loose top, I tied my hair up into a loose ponytail and sat on my bed and scrolled through twitter. 

Lukes POV

I went upstairs to shower and I walked past Ash's bedroom and his door wasnt completely shut, I took no notice of it until I heard soft moans followed by Arianas name, I knocked on Arianas door and she shouted "Come in". I pushed the door open and raised my eyebrow.

"Whats wrong Luke?" She asked and got up from the bed, "Ashton.. he.. hes moaning.. and then moaning your name.." I replied and she raised her eyebrow and looked at me as if I had said something crazy, She pushed passed me and I went to shower.

Arianas POV

"Tell me what happens!" Luke shouted and I rolled my eyes, I knocked quietly and went into Ashs room, He screamed and I closed the door, I stood outside for a few seconds before going back in, "Ash?" I smirked, he blushed and had now hidden his length.

"Baby?" I whispered, he bit his lip and giggled gently, "You were jacking off.. over me?" I questioned, he nodded and I giggled, "why?" I asked and he showed me a photo he had taken of me asleep in my underwear. 

"delete that you horny bastard" I giggled and he tickled me and I gasped for my breath because I was laughing so much, "I take it back, stop tickling me" I giggled, I unzipped his jeans again revealing his bulge, he blushed and giggled, he took a deep breathe when I put him in my mouth, I bobbed my head up and down taking as much as I could.