Chapter 7

Ariana's POV

Michael kept knocking on the door at like half 9 and me and Ashton were losing in bed with our arms around each other. "Oh, ERM what happened here?" He said and Ashton turned over to face him. "I couldn't sleep because you were making so much noise so I came In here." Ash said and michael sighed. "Nothing important then?" He asked "nope.." I said. "Anyway Ashton those videos you posted on keek, yeah the girls are a bit pissed because you can hear them screaming" michael said sternly. "Their fault not mine." He said giggling. "Oh and by the way everyone's a bit excited about 'ashiana'.." Michael said before leaving. "Shit how drunk were we?" I asked. "We weren't remember?" He said biting his lip. "No I don't, you will have to remind me Irwin" I said winking at him. He leant in and kissed me. "Do you remember now?" He asked me whilst kissing my cheek. I nodded and kissed him again. I got up to go to the bathroom "where are you going?" He asked me . "away from you because you smell, back in a man." I giggled and entered the bathroom.

When i had finished I noticed a thong on the floor outside Michaels room. "Eww." I whispered and ran back to my room. I opened the door and Ashton was lieing there smiling at me. "You smell worse now." I said and he got up and chased me around the room before we fell onto the bed, "I'm stronger ari." He said pinning me down. I kicked him and ended up on top. "Really?" I sat on his torso and he had his hands around my waist touching my ass. "Your so beautiful ari, Lets go out for breakfast? Just me and you?" He said squeezing my ass a little. "Sure ash" i said biting my lip and he hit me playfully. "Stop it" he said and I giggled. "Get ready then" he said lieing back. "After you leave." I said giggling. "Why I wanna see this," he said, "go get ready ash." I said and he was being like a child, "not until you kiss me." He said smiling. "Your so childish, but so hard to resist." I said and kissed him. It was a few seconds before I pulled away but he bit my lip making me kiss him. I hit him and he let go. "That was great, get ready." I said waving to him and closing the door behind him.

I wore blue denim shorts which were high waisted, black tights and a white long sleeved top with a lace pattern on the arms. I brushed all of my hair which took a while as its long. I had red hints in the ends of my hair still and I was on about dyeing it again. I tied some of my hair up in a ponytail and let the rest fall naturally. I brushed it again to make it look nicer. I did my makeup quickly and put on a bit of perfume. I made my bed and opened the blinds. I picked up my bag and phone and left my room. I knocked on lukes room. "Cover up, me and Ashton are going out for breakfast because your all lazy so I'll see you later," I said and I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth again. Ashton chucked me over his shoulder and carried me downstairs. "Let's go" he said and kissed my cheek. We got in his car and he turned the radio up and believe it or not his songs were on. "Ashton.." I muttered. "Yeah " he answered. "I kept thinking about the first time we kissed last night, it was both of our first kisses. I was nervous and you kissed me and you asked me how it was I said it was fine but it wasn't.. It was perfect Ashton." I said smiling, "your adorable. And your dimples are back and cuter than ever." He said putting his hand on top of mine.

He put his sunglasses on and we went inside the restaurant. We ordered pancakes and coffee. They came in plastic cups like at Starbucks. He was sipping his coffee, "ashton!" I shouted quietly. "What?" He giggled. "Stop staring at me!" I snapped. "I'm not?" He replied. "I can see your eyes through your sunglasses you idiot." I said giggling. "No you can't." He replied. "Your such an idiot ash." I said laughing. "And your pretty." He answered. "If I didn't know any better, Ashton fletcher Irwin. I would say your trying to flirt with me?" I giggled. "Its not trying if I have succeeded" he laughed. "Cute," I replied and we shared the pancakes that arrived. "Put these on" Ashton mumbled with his mouth half full holding out the sunglasses. I put them on and looked at him. "Shit you can see my eyes, oops.." He mumbled. I laughed and ate my half of the pancakes. We were arguing over who's paying so we payed for half each. He kissed my cheek and our hands intertwined like they did when we first kissed.