Chapter 49

Michaels POV

We got to the restaurant and there was this huge ass table in the back corner, Danielle sat opposite me and and Georgia sat next to her, then Ari and then Beth. Cal sat next to me followed by Ashton then Luke. 

Everyone was laughing at a lame attempt of a joke from Luke, Danielle was staring at me and Ariana was raising her eyebrows repeatedly motioning at what Danielle was doing, Beth burst out laughing when Ariana hit her knee on the table, "Who kicked me?" she sighed, beth giggled again and Ari rolled her eyes.

She began blushing massively when Ashton took her hand and smiled at her, I started raising my eyebrows repeatedly at her and she giggled, I smiled and our food came, I had ordered pizza. Obviously. 

We all began eating our meals and it was amazing, I kept making happy noises everytime I ate some of my pizza. I soon finished and waited for everyone else to finish, the table was full of random conversations, Luke almost choked on his meal when Ariana said something which made us all laugh. 

We all finished our meals and Ariana got up from her chair and gave me a tight squeeze and the cake was brought out, I felt my face burn up and turn red, I looked down after everyone had given me a hug, I tried to hold in any laughter threatening to escape when everyone started singing Happy Birthday. 

Its so embarrising, I sighed and said thankyou to everyone, we all had some cake and it was really nice, "This is amazing" Calum shouted, "Thankyou" all four girls said simualtaneously. "You made this?" Ashton asked, they all nodded and we gasped, "You can cook things like this and you didnt tell us?" Luke shouted, we all laughed "Your cooking from now on" I smiled. 

They nodded and we finished the cake soon after, I smiled and thanked everyone for this meal, we went back to the house and I began to open some presents, Ariana and Ashton bought me loads of new games for my xbox and playstation, I thanked them and gave them both a hug, Cal and Georgia got me loads of CDs such as greenday etc. I thanked them and opened Luke and Beths gift, they got me some band shirts and black skinny jeans. 

I opened Danielles present and she had gotten me a mixture of them all, I kissed her gently and thanked everyone again, We put a movie on and sat in the dark watching it, Ariana walked out of the room to get popcorn or something im guessing. 

"So Ash, why are you both acting weird?" Cal asked, he looked confused "What?" he replied, "your like inseparable except from now.." Cal added, "Oh yeah, I dunno what happened but for some reason we are like falling in love all over again" Ash replied, "I knew it!" Danielle shouted, we all gave confused looks "I was talking to Ari about it in the car the other day, and I knew that would be the reason" she replied. 

Ariana walked back in with two large bowls full of popcorn, "Im going to get changed" She added, the other girls agreed and followed her upstairs, Ash threw some popcorn at me so I threw some back and Calum tried to catch some in his mouth, "stop throwing it, EAT IT" Luke giggled, I rolled my eyes and ate some popcorn.

Georgias POV

We followed Ariana upstairs and we each went into our bedrooms to change, I slipped my dress off and put it back on the hanger, I put on a large shirt and some jogging bottoms, I wiped my makeup off and tied my hair up into a messy bun.

Danielle was screaming something so we all rushed to her room and she showed us her phone 'From Michael: I love you babe, I know I dont say it a lot but I do, thankyou, BTW sleep in my room tonight;)' 

Typical Michael, we walked back out and I followed Ariana, she was wiping her makeup off and putting her hair into a ponytail, she sat beside me on the bed and crossed her legs, "Sup girrll" she giggled, I chuckled gently and turned to her, "Im nervous about having the baby" I sighed, she smiled and put her arm around me.