Chapter 23

From AshtonIrwin<3<3

She deserved that, love you<3<3<3

To AshtonIrwin<3<3

Make her realise that your MINE before my fist does it for me.<3<3<3

From AshtonIrwin<3<3

I love you so much baby<3<3

To AshtonIrwin<3<3

Love you too<3<3<3<3

I smiled at my phone and saw Kelsey looking at me. "Fuck off you ugly whore!" She said to me. "I live here, you should be the one to fuck off." I shouted and stormed into the kitchen. I left the door open slightly and overheard calum and Ashton and luke shouting at her. "You heartless cow! She's lost her music career, her mum, her brother and has been down ever since!!" Ashton shouted. I began tearing up a little.

From Calum :)

You need to tell Ashton about your insecurities x

To Calum:)

I can't. I'm scared of loosing him!

From Calum:)

Come here.

To Calum:)

NO

He didn't reply for a while and the noise seemed to die down. I noticed everyone was outside except ashton. I walked in to see the stupid ratty bitch snogging my boyfriend who was trying desperately to get free from her. "Kelsey fuck off" I screamed. She didn't move so I walked over and grabbed her by her hair and dragged her out of the house. I slapped her and slammed the door in her face. I locked it and she walked off down the driveway. "Ariana, babe, I promise.." He started. "I know baby. I love you" I finished. I walked over to him and he held me so tight. He kissed my cheek and picked me up. "Baby, I love you so much" he said spinning around. "Fuck!" I shouted pushing myself off a wall Ashton had walked into. "Stop walking into things" I mumbled. "No!" He giggled and walked into a door. I hit my head and he giggled.

From Fuckedupbitch

Cow.

To Fuckedupbitch

Who's this? Cal changed everyone's names.

From Fuckedupbitch

Kelsey.

To Fuckedupbitch

Huh, guess he didn't change yours.

I switched my phone off and Ashton gave me his phone because Kelsey was calling him. "Hi. Ashton Irwin is mine! Fuck off and leave him alone" I shouted down the phone and ended the call. Ashton giggled. "Your interview is on TV!" Ashton said. I noticed 'Ariana Hood live interview' he typed in the code for the channel and it started. I cringed watching myself on TV. "This is when you were on tour right?" Ashton asked. I nodded and he giggled. "Who was your first kiss?" The interviewer said bringing back so many memories. "It was with my best friend. We were like 13-14 maybe? It was on this livestream thing and he was being really sweet, someone watching us said kiss her and he kissed me and it was perfect." I said on the interview. Ashton smiled and held my hand. "Who was the kiss with?" The lady asked. "My best friend." I mumbled watching myself blush. "Who?" She asked again. "Ashton" I said quietly. He smiled and kissed my cheek.