Chapter 32

Ariana's POV

I sighed and sat on the bed and we both sat next to each other crossed legged. I picked up a book out of the box and he gasped at the sight. We flicked through the pages and the prom photo appeared. "I had a flashback moment thing earlier and remembered mum had these to give to me, every single memory we have are in these 6 memory books". I smiled.  "Look how cute we were" he giggled.

"Look at you with your straight hair and your fringe and your damn smile and your cute dimples and your cute face and argh! Just look at you, Ashton." I giggled. He turned my head and kissed my lips and I smiled into the kiss. "Ashton, I love you! I've spent literally all of my life beside you, honestly I'm glad that I have, your the best thing that ever happened to me, your the one I want to be with" I smiled blushing gently. He leant in again and kissed me biting my bottom lip as he pulled away.

Our graduation photo appeared on the large page and I cringed at the sight of it. "We look so bad" I giggled. "You look perfect, as always, your the reason I'm still alive ariana! I hate seeing you when your down because you shouldn't be because your my hero, your the reason I wake up with a smile on my face every morning and my music is more powerful when we are together, you help me through everything and honestly I couldn't be more thankful, the fact that your mine and nobody else's makes me so happy" he said looking directly into my eyes truly meaning every word he said, "that's how you make me and your fans feel all of the time Ashton, your our hero." I smiled and he held my hand and flicked the page to see the stupidest photo ever.

"Explain what the hell is going on here" Ashton said bursting out laughing. "Well, its me and you, we look about 6 or 7, we have like no front teeth and I don't even know how to explain our hair." I burst into laughter half way through.  I flicked another page and it was a photo of us kissing. It must of been on the day we filmed our first kiss because we are in the exact same place and same clothes. I noticed calums head in the photo. "Oh my god calum" I facepalmed. "Wanna recreate that photo?" Ashton asked. "How?" I asked before being pulled into a long enchanting kiss.

Ashton broke the kiss when Luke walked into my bedroom. "Calum says the food is ready" he said effortlessly. "Food?!" Ashton said excitedly and jumped up. "Can calum even cook?" I asked getting up raising my eyebrow. Luke shrugged his shoulders and we went downstairs to see everyone sat around the table. Me and ash sat down and cal seemed really happy for once, it was kind of nice to be all together. He brought the food out when we sat down and it looked surprisingly appetising. It was chicken torteias and I waited for someone else to eat some before I did.

I took a bite at the same time as Lucy and I was surprised at the delicious taste. "Wow calum! These are amazing!" I said before taking another bite. "Thank you" he laughed. "Since when could you even cook?" Lucy asked. "I learned." He replied.

After we finished our meals me and georgia cleared up, we scraped the leftovers into the bin and put the dishes into the sink to be washed. I cleaned the table off before entering the kitchen to dry the dishes georgia had washed. "Why is calum so happy?" I asked. "I have no idea." She replied. I put some plates away and georgia put the cutlery away.

I turned the kitchen light off before yawning and walking out into the living room to see Lucy and Luke were missing. "Where have they gone?" I asked. "Lucy misbehaved remember?!" Ashton giggled. "Oh god" I shook my head.

I stared at the door for a while but I wasn't thinking about anything, I was just lost staring at the door. Calum chucked a pillow at me making me jump and snap out of it. "Georgia wants you." Calum shouted. I nodded and she took my wrist and took me out into the front yard. "What's up?" I asked as she embraced me. "Nothing" she replied with a smile, she started spinning around and jumping everywhere and screaming, she fell over a plant pot and landed on the grass with a thud. I burst out laughing and walked to her slowly whilst laughing, I was now in front of the window and calum and Ashton were standing by it looking at georgia. I was near enough crying as I helped her up and she dusted herself off.