Chapter 26

Ariana's POV

I woke up to Ashton running his fingers through my hair. I moved my head and he smiled. "Sorry, didn't mean to wake you baby" he whispered. "I was waking up anyway" I said quietly realising Danielle and michael were on the other sofa.

I yawned. I stretched my arms around the back of Ashtons head and he kissed the top of my head. I got up and walked into the kitchen. I put the kettle on and made myself and Ashton a drink. I stirred them and put the two mugs on the side. I went upstairs quietly to go to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I added moisturisers and rubbed them in. I put a bit more deoderent on.

I walked back downstairs with my ponytail down my side. I had sweater paws and looked outside. I was drinking my tea whilst looking and I noticed leaves in the pool. I put my empty mug on the table and went outside and grabbed the net out of the shed. I scooped out all of the leaves and put them into the bin. I put the net back and walked inside. I grabbed the two empty mugs and went into the kitchen. The bowl was overflowing again so I decided to do the dishes. I filled the bowl with warm water and adding washing up liquid and mixed it. I put the everything back into the bowl and began cleaning them. I put the clean items on the draining tray and let them drain. I tipped the water out of the bowl gently and I felt warm arms slowly slither around my waist and I felt sweet, delicate kisses being planted on my neck. I cleaned the sink out as Ashton kept kissing my neck and sucking my sweet spot. I let out a light happy moan and his hot breath hit my cool neck.

I dried the dishes and put them away and washed my hands. I dried my hands quickly and put the dish towel in the washer. That was pretty much full up so I turned it on. "Ashton stop complaining! Someone has to clean up around here!" I said and he giggled and kissed me. He walked off into the living room, I grabbed the mop and cleaned the floors. I hoovered upstairs and polished everywhere.

About an hour later I had finished cleaning the house up. I ran upstairs and grabbed my towels. I went into the bathroom and locked the door, I turned the shower on letting it heat up and I put the towel on the stand. I took my clothes off and took my hair out of the ponytail. I stepped into the shower and washed my hair with strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner. I washed my body with strawberry body wash and rinsed myself off. I shaved quickly and rinsed again. I turned the shower off and stepped out. I wrapped a towel around my hair and the other around my body. I grabbed my clothes and left the bathroom.

I closed my bedroom door and put my clothes in my laundry basket. I put on matching black underwear and put some moisturiser on my legs. I put on black tights and a blue denim skater skirt. I wore a black long sleeved top and tucked it into my skirt and added black combat boots. I did my makeup naturally and dried my hair quickly. I combed it and put it in a fish tail braid coming from one side to the other and down my chest. I put some perfume on and grabbed my phone. I hopped down the stairs and started playing with my charm bracelet. I wondered where everyone had gotten to since they weren't upstairs or down here or outside.

To AshIrwin<3

Babe? Where is everyone? Xoxo

To Lucyy:)

Where have you all gone? X

To Georgiaa

Where are you?

To Cal!

Where have you gone:(

Nobody answered me and I sighed. I ran upstairs and grabbed my silver necklace my mom gave me for my birthday. I tied it around my neck and smiled at the old family photo beside my bed. "Why did you have to leave?" I asked the photo. I remembered that day perfectly and I looked deep into the photo and I swear I saw it move a few times. "Honey, you will get through this, we are with you. In your heart, and looking over you" I heard a sweet angelic voice say. It sounded exactly like my mom and I let a single tear escape my eye and fall onto the photo. I hugged the photo frame imagining I was hugging Josh and my mom and calum and calums dad all at once.