Chapter 13

Arianas POV

I woke up to the sound of my laptop, someone must be calling me. I answered and Luke's face popped up. "Morning." He said, "hi" I said. "Two people want to talk to you!" He said again. Ashton and Lucy's faces popped up and I ended the call and closed the laptop.

Luke's POV

She ended the call for god sake. "She meant what she said when she said she was leaving then." I muttered. I kissed Lucy. Ash didn't trust her and he believed she kissed me when she didn't.

To Ariana

Please come back

From Ariana

No! It isn't fair how he keeps hurting me, he doesn't trust me so no thanks

I groaned and told cal. His face dropped and he ran to the front door and he got in his car with Michael and georgia and drove to their old house.

"Lucy its cute that you were jealous and all that but nothing happened between us and now Ariana's hurt AGAIN for no reason. Ashton why didn't you believe her?" I said. "cuz she keeps going off with you and I missed spending time with her, I was just jealous" he said. "I have a new girlfriend now anyway!" He said, "you do?" Me and Lucy said simultaneously. He nodded. "She's called Hannah, you can meet her tonight at our first date?" He replied.

I can't believe how fast he's moved on.

Ariana's POV

From Luke

Ashtons got a new girlfriend, I'm so sorry

To Luke

That's great! wow I'm so glad he isn't upset.

I sent that text in sarcasm, he hurt me so much, now he's moved on so fast hes forgotten about me. I noticed a familiar car pull up outside and I opened the door. "Calum?" I said. They came in and sat down. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "We want you to move back everyone's so ignorant and boring without you." Michael said. "Ask Ashton's new girlfriend, bet she will be great." I said sarcastically. "He's got a girlfriend already, wow he's fast" georgia said. I nodded and looked down. "How you holding up sweetie?" Calum asked. "I feel like shit, my best friend/boyfriend broke up with me cuz he doesn't believe me." I said looking down. My phone began ringing. "I have to take this" I said and answered the call walking into another room. "Hello?" I said. "Ariana, recording session tomorrow for your new album, that okay?" Simon said. "Yeah that's great thanks bye." I said and walked back into the living room.

I sat down and listened to cal and Michael and georgia talking about random things and ideas to persuade me to go back. "No! I'm not going back because I'm getting hurt too much" I said and they stopped persuading me. "I have recording sessions tomorrow, my career is finally taking off I'm so excited " I said and calum smiled. "Don't forget us then" Georgia said. "I won't " I replied. "I wrote a song, its a duet, for me and ash, I think I'm gonna have to replace him or cut him out of the song." I said looking down. "How are you feeling.?" Michael asked. "I feel like I've lost my whole world and I feel like my heart has smashed into a million pieces, I feel like I've lost that one thing I thought my life depended on, now im scared of falling for someone, every time I fall I get hurt." I answered getting lost in my thoughts. A few tears rolled down my cheeks. Luke called cals phone and he put it on loud speaker. "Ariana, I know your feeling low about this but promise me you will keep a smile on your face for me?" Luke said. "How did you hear what I said?" I asked. "Michael recorded it and sent it me" he answered. "Ashton didn't hear it did he?" I asked. "No he's out with his girlfriend" he said. "Oh, good for him. Someone take me to get some cats?" I snapped.