Chapter 4

I woke up and checked the time on my phone. 3 messages.

From Ash

Wake up soon, were bored without you plus we are here all day x

From Luke

Wakey wakey, we miss you x

From cal

Get up pleaasee x

I groaned and got changed. I still felt like crap so I didn't want to put makeup on or anything. I pulled out some high waisted shorts and a black tank top and tucked it in. I had cream ankle socks on and my black converses. I grabbed my phone and made sure I looked at least half decent. I nodded and headed downstairs. The boys were sitting there on their phones not saying anything to each other. "god your antisocial." I said and they all put there phones away. I giggled and went into the kitchen to get some cereal. I had to kick the door open so I could get out. Their heads immediately jolted and faced me. I giggled and sat down at the table.

After I finished eating I was at the sink and someone hands wrapped around my waist and kissed my neck. I smiled and turned around to face Luke. "Hey beautiful" he said stroking my face. "hey" I replied giggling a little. "Why aren't you with the boys?" I asked. "There watching some weird film.." He said giggling. "Want me tell him turn it off Luke?" I said teasing him. He shook his head. "no, because we get time together, alone." He said caressing my head. "yeah, not completely" I said pointing to the door where calum was laughing. "Fuck you calum" he shouted. "I'm going to finish some coursework, if you need me I'll be upstairs." I said smiling at them all and I ran upstairs. I closed the door and sat on my bed reading through my work.

Luke's POV

If calum didn't disrupt us maybe she would of kissed me. I wanted to go upstairs to her but it would look weird. Ashton was getting the same idea as he kept looking upstairs

From ash

Do you want come upstairs with me then it won't look weird?

I nodded at him. "Were just going see how ari is." Ash said and I followed him upstairs. We knocked on the door and before she could say anything we were in her bedroom, "please come downstairs ari we are so bored." I said. She turned around to us and she nodded and got up. We headed out of the door when she turned back and dived on her bed. Ash went in after her and chucked her over his shoulder and carried her downstairs. She was kicking him and hitting him. He put her on the floor and told her to stay.

There was a knock at the door and she jumped up and opened the large door. "hey gurrll" we heard a voice say "oh shit, I forgot you were coming, come in." Ariana said. We were staring at them both. "Umm.. This is Lucy and she's my friend.. How do I describe you?" Ariana said sounding confused. "I'll do it myself you idiot." Ariana's facial expression made us laugh. "I'm Lucy, and I'm single." She said looking towards me. Ariana giggled and walked into the dining room. "What?" Lucy asked. "You! Oh I'm single" she said giggling. "Ari don't be mean." Cal said. Ashton walked up to Ariana and she had to look up at him. He hit her playfully and she giggled and walked to the table. "Lucy.. This is Luke calum and michael, and that is Ashton my best friend." Ariana said sweetly. I kept glancing at Lucy and smiling, she had a lip piercing like me and she kept biting her lip, she was beautiful.

To ash

You can have ari, dibs on Lucy,

From ash

Nice one x

Ariana got up from the table and walked into the kitchen to get us all drinks. Ashton went in to help her. I sat down next to Lucy and we were smiling at each other and we made conversation.

Ashton's POV

I walked into the kitchen to see Ariana on her tiptoes grabbing glasses. She was struggling so I got it down for her and she smiled and hugged me. She was so beautiful, I just wanted her to be mine but she didn't want to date anyone. I put my arms around her waist and she turned to me and smiled. She got on her tiptoes and our lips we millimetres apart our eyes were locked on each others. Her hands found their way to around my neck. Within seconds our lips were together moving in perfect harmony. She bit my lip pulling away. "Love you ash, thanks for everything" she said with her head against my chest. "I love you too, your my best friend I will always be here for you." I said pulling her in for a long embrace.

Arianas POV

Everyone was in the living room. Distracted. I crept down the stairs and went into the empty basement where my piano and keyboard were set up. I turned the volume down so they wouldn't hear it. I played a few chords and then began singing softly, I found another piece of music whilst I was singing along. I got to the end of the verse and stopped singing. It was calums music.. I played the song through on the keyboard and I may have slowed the song down a little but it seemed good. I kept playing it until it was familiar. "I need your love, to guide me back home..when I'm with you I'm never alone.." (5sos-never be) the door opened and I chucked all the sheet music on the floor and played the piano badly. Ashton's head appeared. "Oh, its you. We can hear it from upstairs." He said giggling, "the volumes low and you guys were shouting?"I asked sounding confused. He walked towards me. "I see the bandana has returned." I said giggling. "Do you not like it? I'll take it off if you want?" He said sitting down next to me. "Keep it on, you look good in it" I said blushing a little. He smiled and began singing a duet I had written. I tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear and bit my lip when he kissed my cheek. "Stop blushing, your too damn cute." He said pulling away. "If you do that I'll blush even more you idiot" I said making eye contact with him.

"Worth it?" Ash said giggling slightly. "Shutup" I said hitting him gently. He looked so hot in that bandana, hes perfect. "I'm gonna go upstairs, you coming?" He asked me smiling. I shook my head and he began walking upstairs. "Ash." I coughed. He turned around. "Text me so I don't get lonely?" I asked. He nodded and giggled.

From Ash

Miss you already x

To ash

Cute, miss you too x

From Ash

Come upstairs?? Xx

To Ash

I will in a bit x

From Ash

AW:( can I ask you something??