Chapter 17

Ashton's POV

After the meal and desert we played a few games and listened to music. It was about 11 when we left, we got back into calums car and he drove us home pretty fast. "I'm gonna do you so hard baby" was all I could hear from calum in the front seat talking to georgia. I giggled as we parked the car. We got out and they literally ran to the door and waited for Luke to unlock it. "Luke hurry!" Cal shouted.

He unlocked the door and calum and georgia ran upstairs and slammed the bedroom door. "Oh fuck." Michael said groaning. He dragged himself upstairs and went to his room. I closed the door and made sure it was locked. I turned the porch light off. Lucy and Luke were getting a few drinks and went upstairs. Danielle yawned. "Night ash." She said and slumped upstairs. "Why is everyone going to sleep.." I asked. Nobody answered so I just watched whatever was on the TV.

I noticed Ariana was online on Skype.

'Hey, not sure what time it is there, I'm just bored and I can't get to sleep x' I sent to her and she read it shortly after. I got a little excited when she started typing. 'Same, its almost 1am here, I'm so bored without you guys x' she replied. I smiled and typed. 'I miss you so much Ariana, its killing me x'

I sent it and smiled again. 'I miss you too, its killing me not being able too see your amazing smile and I want to be back home with you guys xx' I smiled and blushed and kept reading it over and over. 'I love you.. X' she sent and I felt all of the butterflies coming back. 'I love you too xxx' I replied. 'Only 18 days until I see you xxx' she replied, 'I can't wait, I'll hold you and never let you go..' I wrote but then I deleted it and sent this 'I can't wait, I'm so excited to see you xx' she read it and replied a few minutes after. 'I'm gonna give you the biggest hug ever when I get back! Xx' she answered. 'I can't wait, I love your hugs, two of the best things ever in one thing, your adorable hugs and you.' I sent. 'You don't realise how much many face lit up when I read that, your so cute ash! X' she sent. 'You don't realise how big my smile is right now, I hate being so far away from youxx' I kept smiling at my phone. 'Same, I'm gonna go to sleep now, love you lots! I'm so glad your my best friend Ashton! Byes xxx' I smiled at her reply. 'I love you too princess, your perfect, dont let nobody tell you different, night love, sweet dreams! X' I smiled and I wasn't expecting a reply. 'I'm crying at how cute you are, I love you so much ash<3 x' I smiled, 'don't cry, I love you too Ariana<3 xxxx' I smiled and she must have fallen asleep because she didn't reply.