Chapter 35

Ariana's POV

I woke up and found myself tucked in my bed, the sunlight was shining into my eyes. I rubbed my eyes and got up out of bed I noticed I was wearing the same outfit that I was wearing last night, I went to the bathroom and showered quickly.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face and my head began to pound slowly, I dried my face and went back to my bedroom quickly, I dried my hair and it was wavy again, for some reason. My hair is normally straight and I hadn't plaited it for a while now, I shook it off and combed it through a couple more times.

It was Sunday today so I wore black leggings and a navy blue jumper with black ankle socks, I did minimal makeup and threw my hair up in a high ponytail and carefully pulled a few strands out and made it look a bit more messy, I put on some perfume and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.

Everything from last night was a blur, I could remember everything except what happened after I got home last night, I sat down next to calum who was asleep, everybody else was awake, just not home.

To Ash<3

Where are you? X

From Ash<3

I'm upstairs.

To Ash<3

No your not, I just checked.

From Ash<3

I jumped out of the window

To Ash<3

What are you hiding from me? :/

From Ash<3

Nothing.

Calum woke up causing me to jump at his sudden movement, "Ariana" he smiled. "Where is everyone?" I shrugged my shoulders. "I dunno, Ashton's clearly hiding something from me though." I showed him the messages and he agreed.

Moments later Luke and Michael walked in from the studio, they both pulled me in for a gentle hug which I was confused about since they rarely hug me. "I hope your okay" I raised my eyebrow at michael and Luke. "What?" I asked. "You and As-" Luke was cut off by cal shushing him. "You haven't told her?" I looked back at michael. "What? What having you told me?" I began to panic. "Thanks Luke!" Calum shouted before patting the sofa.

I sat back down and he put his arm around me, I wriggled out of it and glared at them before one of them spoke up. "Georgia and Danielle saw ash putting you to bed last night because you passed out" michael began. What was so hard about telling me that? Yeah that's what I forgot about but was it really that important?!. "Then Ash got a text message and he went to his car and drove off, ironically Lucy wasn't home and none of them have been home since" calum added, I nodded searching for a point to this story, he could have had a text message from someone else like a friend, how did he know it was lucy? It could have been anyone!.

"Georgia followed him and Danielle stayed with us to update us on what was going on, she said that georgia was sitting outside of the window of this hut thing by some sort of pond" The pond! Seriously? The date where me and Ashton had an amazing time and we were finally alone and now he's back there, with her!. "And then she saw Lucy, and Ashton, making out and doing other things" the way he emphasised other made me understand what he was talking about.