Chapter 28

Ariana's POV

I woke up and went to the bathroom, I showered quickly and got out. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I wrapped the towels around me and went into my bedroom. I dried my hair and tied it up in a high ponytail. I put on some black skinny jeans and a baby blue top with black combat boots. I put on some light concealer and some foundation and rubbed it in. I put some mascara on and some eyeliner and did my eyebrows neatly. I put on mango lipbalm and a pale pink lipstick and then blended some blush into my cheek bones quickly and that was my natural makeup complete.

I put my necklace on and some bracelets, in put on some perfume and went downstairs, I was the only one up and it was nice and sunny outside. I went to the washing machine and emptied it into the basket. I walked outside and pinned up the clothes to dry. I fished some leaves out of the pool and went back inside. I grabbed my car keys and locked the front door behind me. I started the car and drove to the shop. I bought some stuff we needed like milk etc and paid for it. I loaded the bags into the car and closed the boot. I got into the car and put my seatbelt on, my phone vibrated and I checked it immediately.

From AshIrwin<3

Baby? Where are you:( xoxo

To AshIrwin<3

On my way home. Xxx

I started the car and drove back. I remembered the funeral was today so I sped up a little. I parked the car and took the bags out. I locked it and ran inside. I put everything away and ran upstairs to change. I put on some black tights and a black dress it had sleeves no longer than the shoulder and went to my knees. It was tight fitted at the top but a bit more roomy at the bottom. I put on some black heeled boots and grabbed my bag and sprayed some more perfume and went downstairs quickly. Lucy followed me down and we went outside to calums car. We got in and drove to the church.

As we pulled up I noticed some familiar faces, I held back the tears and Ashton's arm was secured around me. "Baby, if you need anything just tell me" he said and leant down and kissed me. My auntie approached us with a smile. "and who is this lovely boy?" She asked. "My boyfriend, Ashton. Ash, this is my auntie" I said introducing them. He smiled at her and said hello. We started going in and I felt like panicking. I can't get my head around the fact my mum and brother, the people I grew up with have died. I didn't believe it was happening until I saw the coffins at the front. I took a deep breath and walked up to them and smiled at the photo beside each of them. "It just wasn't your time, I hope your happy up there, I love you" I whispered looking back and forth from them. Calums dad was on crutches and approached me as I was admiring the photos. He smiled and kissed my head. "They're in a better place, sweetie." He whispered. I smiled and sat down next to Ashton and calum.

Ashton took my hand in his and held it tightly. "I love you" he whispered "I love you too" I whispered back.

The service finished and I was reduced to tears. We were in the car going to the graveyard where I knew I would begin breaking down. Even when we approached the graveyard I was shaking. Ashton was crying a little too because he knew them well. He kissed my cheek after a tear rolled down. We got out and I was shaking and panicking. I was asked to say a few words and I stuttered a little before walking to the area where I was supposed to stand. It was a sunny day and it was warm and breezy. "Umm.. Im going to miss my mom and my brother more than anything. T..they were the people who helped me through tough times.. My .. My mom was um.. My role model and my rock.. I.. I just can't believe that this has happened.. My brother was a pain but I love him more than anything.. I miss them already..." I said before breaking down and I burst out crying.