Chapter 24

Ashton's POV

I couldn't reply, I could feel the tears that were filling my eyes. I panicked a little and calum sat next to me and put his arm around me and patted my shoulder. "Don't worry about it, I'll talk to her about it" he said. I nodded and pushed myself up from the sofa. I wiped my eyes and went upstairs. I went into the bathroom and splashed my face with cold water. I brushed my teeth and went into my bedroom. Danielle opened her door and stopped me. "Ashton" she whispered. I turned to her and she was holding back her tears. "Ariana and georgia hate me.. I'm not sure about Lucy but does michael hate me?" She asked and her voice faded to a whisper. "No. He doesn't hate you. Ari hates me though." I mumbled. She nodded and went back inside her room.

I went into my bedroom and closed the door. I sat on my bed and burst into tears. My phone started vibrating.

From Cal

Stop crying. It will be fine soon x

From Georgia

Don't worry, I don't hate you, she doesn't hate you, she's just a bit annoyed x

From mikeyy

Be happy! Eat pizza! X

From Luke

Lucy's pissed off with me too man, let's get through it together? X

To Luke

She told me I hurt her. I know I did now but I fucking hate myself. I hurt my dream girl again Luke. She isn't going to like me anymore. Im so in love with her but I keep hurting her without realising.. I feel like my whole world has gone. I just feel.. Numb inside.

From Luke

I showed her that:) she said she loves you, she's just upset with all these horrible things happening x

I had to read it a couple of times.

To Luke

Your with her?!

From Luke

She's sitting outside on her own.