Chapter 16

Luke's POV

We all got to sleep about half 3 this morning. We were all quite drunk. We could hear michael and Danielle having sex from down the hall. Ashton was texting me til half 2 saying things like 'omg tell them to stop' I decided to ignore him because I wasn't going in there!. I kept getting up because Lucy wasn't beside me.

I woke up at 11am and I opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings. I couldnt find my penguin so I got up and stomped around. I looked in Ariana's old room and noticed there were some new photos. Some of them were photos cal took from the livestream. There was one of her and ash. Also one of her and cal a few years ago.

I turned around and went downstairs.  I went on cals laptop and twitter was open. 'ArianaMatthews√ ' she was posting a lot of photos and tweeted. 'I'm gonna change my name to Ariana Hood' then I refreshed her page. 'ArianaHood√ ' was her new name on there. 'Hood has been my surname for years I just never changed it..' She tweeted and got over 2k retweets! I logged onto my twitter, I sent DMS back to some fans that had messaged me. I had a tweet from '@calum5sos, I love you @luke5sos' there were a lot of retweets and comments saying 'Cake' 'I love you too @calum5sos' I tweeted back.

'@ashton5sos, why do you not love me? @calum5sos @luke5sos' I giggled at Ashton's tweet. 'Love you too @ashton5sos' we both tweeted. I logged off and put the tv on. Ashton ran downstairs fully dressed. "Ready go writing?" He asked me. I nodded and we both got up and headed to the front door. He unlocked it and put his key in his pocket. He grabbed his car keys and ran to the car. I closed the door and strolled to ashs car.

From Cal x

Where you going? :(

To Cal x

Writing x

From Cal x

Okay miss you xx

To Cal x

You too xx

Michaels POV

My phone kept beeping so I picked it up and typed in my password. 'New twitter notification' I clicked on my twitter app and waited for it to load. I noticed 'ArianaHood√ ' popping up a few times on my feed. 'Love you @ArianaHood' popped up from calum. 'Love you too @calum5sos' she tweeted back. I had a DM from Ashton. ' stop. Seriously stop. Stop having sexy times!. Shutup. Your too loud' he sent 6 messages and I screenshotted them and giggled. 'Go away' I sent. I locked my phone and cuddled up to Danielle.

Calums POV

I missed Ariana more and more each day. She's on the other side of the world and is probably asleep now. I decided to tweet her. 'Dunno what time it is there but I love you good luck and see you soon <3 @arianahood' I smiled and sent the tweet.

I went downstairs in my boxers and had messy bed hair. I went into the kitchen and made myself a drink. I drank it quickly and put the cup in the sink. The bowl was getting full again so I got a sticky note and wrote 'Michaels turn to wash dishes x' I giggled and went into the living room. I noticed Georgia lieing on the couch with a blanket over her. "Alright babe?" I said and she looked up at me with her cute sparkly eyes. She smiled and put her head back down.