Chapter 9

Arianas POV

I woke up about half 7 to someone shouting "get up hoes!" From outside. I slipped out of bed not waking ash. I opened the door and walked out closing it gently. "Will you shut up?!" I hissed. "No, I'm fabulous." Michael said sassing me. "Don't you sass me, go to bed." I hissed again. "Where is it? Holy shit a unicorn!" He said pointing at nothing. "Your drunk.." I whispered and pushed him into his room making sure he got back into bed with Kelsey. I closed the door and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth quickly and then went back into my room closing the door quietly. I was tiptoeing around the room to get back into bed. Ashton must have noticed I was gone because he moved closer wrapping his arms around me and kissed my neck . He sent me shivers down my spine.

I fell asleep again and cuddled into Ashton.

I woke up again at half past 9 because Michael was shouting and Ashton was giggling. "I'm going to kill him." I said and went out to michael. "Shut up for god sake dude, second time." I said hitting him. "Bitch p-leease." He shouted sassing me again and pulled my hair . "Michael you idiot, the unicorn is in your bedroom." I said pointing towards his room. He went back in and shut the door. I groaned and walked back into my room casually and michael walked out again and I pretended to jump at him and he went back inside and closed the door. "Hey baby girl!" Ashton said giggling at me because my hair was on the side of my head from when michael pulled it. "Hey gorgeous." I said giggling "do you remember when I  stayed at  yours for a week a few years ago because your parents went somewhere. And you kissed my cheek and then my lips and cuz you thought I was asleep and then I giggled and said I could get used to that and you hit me because I was pretending to be asleep." He said giggling at me. "Yes Ashton, I remember it well." I said and kissed his cheek.

I kept sneezing and every time I did I kept hitting ash with my hair. He giggled at me and then he yawned. "Oh am I boring you!" I said sarcastically. "Nope, Michaels been shouting all night." He said giggling. "Wait he's been doing that all night?!" I asked. "Yeah and he fell down the stairs which was quite funny." He said leaning towards me. I giggled and blushed. I got a little bit closer and kissed me. "Your morning voice is sexy." I said biting my lip and pulling away. "Your sexy!" He said sitting up.  I opened the window and saw someone was in the pool. I noticed the bright hair. "Michael!!!" I shouted. Ashton was laughing from behind me. He put his head on my shoulder and his arms around my waist. He kissed my cheek and i blushed. Michael had not noticed thank god. I closed the window and decided to get dressed. Ashton told me to wear a black top and some blue jeans with vans. I went into my closet thingy and got changed. I came out and he smiled. I did my makeup and he kept knocking me and giggling. "Go away Ashton haha" I laughed "bye keek!" I heard him say and I spun round immediately "that's on keek? Idiot," I said going over my lips. "You love me though." He said. "Love you millions baby" I said brushing my hair. I put in a flower crown and then I was dragged into Ashton's room. "What should I wear?" He asked me. "Nothing you look great in that!" I said giggling. I picked out some black skinny jeans and a navy blue top that he had cut up he added other things like a bandana and shoes and a jacket. We took a picture on ashs phone, we both smiled. He had his hand around my waist and took a mirror photo with a caption 'Ready for the interview with my favs'.

We went downstairs and the others were in boxers and baggy shirts. "We made the most effort" Ashton said giggling. "Do you guys know what's happened to the recording studio?" Luke asked. Ashton shook his head and I nodded. "I got a job and I was saving up to refurbish it to thank you guys for everything" I said with a big smile on my face. "Thank you so much ari, its mint!!" Cal said. Michael seemed sober now and was smiling, Ashton took my wrist and dragged me to the studio and we went inside. "You did this?!" He asked holding my hand. I nodded and butterflies were shooting everywhere. He kissed me and leaned me back a little. "I love you so much" he said and picked me up and spun me around. I giggled and kissed him. Our hands were intertwined when ash noticed someone looking at us through the window. "Georgia?" He asked. She ran from the window. "Crap." I said and we ran inside.

It was 11am and we were getting into the car. The driver was humming to the songs on the radio. I sat down in the car which had blacked out windows and black leather seats. It was like a limozine, we pulled out of the driveway and I looked back watching the gates close. I turned back around and Ashton was looking at me. "Stop.." I whispered. "No." He said. I giggled and moved closer to him. Ashton sneezed really loudly and we all jumped. "What was that?!" Calum said turning around "I sneezed.." He said giggling "your sneeze is scary." He said laughing.

We got to the TV studio and walked inside. Luckily they were all ready so they could get on in time. The boys sat down on the sofas and we were standing off set. The questions started off about their tours and new album coming out and things like that. Then they started to ask about relationships and I noticed Ashton lean back a little. "The girls are here today aren't they? Let's welcome them out! Come over ladies!" The interview woman said. I sat down on the spare sofa with the girls. "So who are the couples here then?" She asked. I put my hand on my forehead and slid down in my chair a little. "Me and Lucy, calum and georgia and Kelsey and Michael." Luke said. "Oh, and!" Calum added but Ashton hit him to shut him up.

"Ashton, your fans are trending 'ashiana' around, what do you think about it?" She asked ash and I blushed a little and looked at the wall. "I think its nice." He said and giggled. "Ariana? What is your point of view?" She asked. "Umm, I don't know.. Its cute I guess.." I said blushing. "Actually, we are um.. Dating.." Ashton said smiling and everyone's mouths were open and formed into smiles. "Why didn't you tell us ari?" Kelsey asked. "We were telling everyone here." I said. I hated the attention I was getting. "Okay next question" I said pushing along. "Last question and then we have your performance!" She said and I took a sigh of relief. "How is the new house?" She asked and michael answered "its great, its beautiful but very loud as it echoes." He kept going on and on and finally it was time for the performance we went offstage and watched the boys .

They were performing don't stop. I smiled when Ashton's solo happened. We left the studio and got in the car. I was immediately faced with questions, "shut up, Its perfectly natural!" I said and looked out of the window waiting to see them.

The next week went pretty fast as everything had sunk in, everyone's relationships seemed to have calmed down and they werent as clingy, I got to have time with Lucy and the others. There was only one argument between Lucy and Kelsey, they still had not made up.